• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Deadline Day Summer 2022: Much Edu About Nothing

Are you satisfied with our transfer window as a whole?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

And we're back in 🔥

van GIF
Lol nah they were reporting 25m this afternoon and they’ve remixed it with 23m + 2m not quite sure what they are playing at.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Still think D Luiz makes it to the Emirates. Takes our squad to 25, when you include Nelson and Marquinhos.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Ok I am going to think the club is not that stupid to send on loan AMN without a signing on the position we have 2 midfielders out for long.

Sure we have Lokonga but he can't play all the matches without another option right? What if he gets injured as well. Not impossible with out lucky and no rotation system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom