• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Deadline Day Summer 2022: Much Edu About Nothing

Are you satisfied with our transfer window as a whole?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Better than I thought in terms of Jesus, but we’ve only signed 2 starters and no CMs.

Vieira is a project. Enough for top 4 as the league is weak though.

If we had only signed Jesus and Zinchenko I'd still call it a good window due to the quality. Add the fact that Saliba is back and will likely sign a new contract, same with Saka, add Vieira, Turner (we needed a quality No2 GK) and the Brazilian teenager, makes it a good window. Plus we've shifted some players too! I agree that a CM was/is important.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Still nothing?

frustrated-mad.gif

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Its likely hed be somewhere for a medical even if it wasnt looking likely the move would go through, the only surprise is he wouldnt already be doing/have had one already

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Such is my desperation that I'm willing to take on one of the Cenobites.

Any but the fat one will do, he's too much like Tielemans & that wound is still raw :lol:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

For those wondering if he is better than Elneny. Remember he is playing in a worse team. 6 years younger.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Pretty sure I can hear "NOOORRFFFF LAAANNNDAAAAAN FORRRREVVVA" coming from that still shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom