• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UCL | Arsenal vs Ludogorets | Wednesday 19th October 19:45

What will the result of the game be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Not sure I understand that tbf. The question @razörist effectively asked was 'Would Wenger have bought Mustafi if our other centre backs hadn't been injured?'

Wait, so he was merely playing a bit of devils advocate? He didn't actually say Wenger wouldn't have signed Mustafi if we didn't have injuries?

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Genuine advise: don't get so caught up in Wenger defending that you start to see ghosts in every corner. In reality, my post was a testament to Mustafi's quality: he's so good, too good to be an injury replacement. He's an upgrade. Yet the timing of his signing looked exactly like an injury replacement. Already someone posted about reports early in the summer that we were looking for a defender. So I am just interested in what the story could be and happy with Mustafi. Please try not to make everything a Wenger thing.
Well that's a more reasonable post, and shows you can talk to 'that 2nd out of 92 guy' without being salty.

If you'd known we were looking for a defender earlier in the summer I'm still not sure why you asked the question. But let's call it a truce. ;)

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Wait, so he was merely playing a bit of devils advocate? He didn't actually say Wenger wouldn't have signed Mustafi if we didn't have injuries?
Ah, invoking 'the devil's advocate', checkmate to you ;)

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
Like you are literally a Sp**s fan and Sp**s are literally ****?

Yes, I literally go and watch 11 pieces of **** play football home and away. I literally just flushed Gary Mabutt down the loo as well. Makes that Man City result all the more impressive...

Although in fairness, they genuinely did try to redefine the word literally to mean both the former definition, plus the opposite, rendering it useless as a word, because so many people misused it, so technically I'm not sure if it is misused any more.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/aug/13/literally-broken-english-language-definition

Last edited:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Well that's a more reasonable post, and shows you can talk to 'that 2nd out of 92 guy' without being salty.

If you'd known we were looking for a defender earlier in the summer I'm still not sure why you asked the question. But let's call it a truce. ;)
Someone posted that after I asked the question! Only knew about Holding early in the summer.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Look mate, I'm one of the biggest Wenger supporters on here so there's no way I've destroyed your 'happy feelings'. You're making that stuff up.

I don't think I ever posted anything in direct reply to your posts until you started getting aggressive for no reason a few days ago.

@celestis has given me the warning so I'm not going to pounce. If you want to discuss something calmly I'm more than happy to do so, otherwise please get off my back.

No not given you a warning just think bickering is a waste of a good six nil :cool:

@razörist you can stop too by the way ;)

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
We are playing superbly at the moment. In fact, the only fly in the ointment is posters on this forum using our great form to make it look as though they were right all along :lol:

I would just like to say that when I said I'd take Chicharito, I was under the influence...

Stone cold sober when promoting the idea of Alexis up front though...

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

We are playing superbly at the moment. In fact, the only fly in the ointment is posters on this forum using our great form to give back some of the stick they've been taking for a long time. :lol:
Fixed. ;)

It is a male dominated football forum, if it wasn't somewhat adversarial I'd be surprised.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
We just need to keep the momentum going and dont get complacent.

That's what I like atm.When the team with these type of characters starts feeling the wins and momentum, I don't think they will let themselves be careless. The complacency came with a lack of self-belief. When you see Walcott scoring screamers, Alexis lobbing the keeper from the edge and Özil already scoring 6 I think they won't let themselves stop.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

CvNKnqNWEAAC9nL.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom