• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Wenger's January 2018 Transfer Targets (Sven the money)

How do you rate the January window?

• 5/10 or less (fail)

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • 6/10

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • 7/10

Votes: 17 21.5%
  • 8/10

Votes: 39 49.4%
  • 9/10

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • 10/10

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Sixth place, Özil contract still not sorted, Alexis off.

Don’t worry, the guy who couldn’t get in the squad last season and has been ****e for a ****e Spanish side who don’t want him, is coming back.

Fat Aspas to save the day and relegate us before the club goes bust hopefully.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
It would be very Arsène to recall a bloke he didn’t give the time of day and pretend it’s a great addition to the squad.

Emmanueleboue2

Well if this is the noise coming from the club when we are the worst team out of the 6th and placed in 6th place you know where their ambitions are. No two ways about this, this summer we will have less attraction and even less money available.
On a sidenote, 4 teams want walcott and we want to loan him out? This new negoiator really must be a melt. Seriously we could sell walcott,welbeck,iwobi and sanchez this window and get someone now in that provides value. We could get 3 out of Lemar/fekir/draxler/lozano/bailley without even loosing too much money.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If he liked Perez he should have played him more last season he was best finisher we got after Alexis.

Pure lie from cross Perez will be likely sold to Coruna for 10M in summer

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Lemar is way too perfect for us. Can play with Laca or with Giroud, can play 3 or 4 positions equally effective for our system. I doubt Wenger would splash record fee on him 6 months ago and forget about him now. He’ll try again, and again, no doubts

Didn't he even explicitly say he'd go back in for him? In Wengerworld that's about as sure a statement I've ever heard regarding transfers.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Are we even allowed to recall Perez? I'm pretty sure Deportivo have a guaranteed deal to buy him in the summer.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Its probably Deportivo looking for a way out before any clause triggered.

In the relegation zone & big wage Perez only contributing a goal / assist every three games.

Guess a 'contract for life' is only life when you are in decent shape & scoring alot of goals.

Steps

Are we even allowed to recall Perez? I'm pretty sure Deportivo have a guaranteed deal to buy him in the summer.
Yo2N7Zq.jpg

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist

Masterdon

I’ve given up trying to guess what Wenger will do in any transfer window. How we made a transfer profit this summer and failed to sign someone like Mahrez is beyond me. Instead we have Iwobi starting games and Walcott on a fat new contract.

wigner

not buying anybody. and its not wenger's fault.

this is the worst run club in the PL. when things were already stacked against the club by finishing 5th, the club should have invested heavily. instead it turned a profit.

don't see how any of this changes in a window where prices are even higher, and players moving is even rarer.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

From his comments in the press conference I’m certain Alexis is off in January. He’s basically begging City to bid. Says we will replace whoever with top quality.

Lemar, Mahrez, Draxler type is the most obvious but then you have the likes of Lozano, Bailey and Malcolm who would be more for the future.

I lean more towards Lemar, not just because I want him over the others. We made a bloody profit in the summer and wanted him on DD to replace Alexis. Make sense to go after him again.

Preacher

Always Crying
Very doubtful that clubs will sell their main players in January. We would need to overpay massively and I'm sure we won't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom