• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Who bothers you more?

Who bothers you more?

• Total voters

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
What player of our frustrating trifecta would you most like to give a slap and boot out the club? Mkhi, Xhaka, or Mustafi?

Just a light-hearted thread.
don't think you'll achieve anything light-hearted with that trio

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Just a light-hearted slaughter :drool:

Voted Xhaka because he'll probably annoy me the most by seeing him so often, but Mustafi and Xhaka are barely championship quality. Xhaka being the captain of the Swiss side is up there with the biggest con football has ever seen, even if Switzerland are dogshit.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Xhaka easily because unlike the other two he is/will be a starter, so for the team to achieve anything this season they will have to overcome him and his various flaws 50+ games this year.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
Just a light-hearted slaughter :drool:

Voted Xhaka because he'll probably annoy me the most by seeing him so often, but Mustafi and Xhaka are barely championship quality. Xhaka being the captain of the Swiss side is up there with the biggest con football has ever seen, even if Switzerland are dogshit.
Lichsteiner also captained Switzerland - clearly a country which treats captaincy as seriously as us

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Mickey is harmless... a very average wide player / CAM but thats it. The other two unsettle the players around them.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Mustafi is just crap,we already know all mistakes that he makes game after game.

Xhaka is brainless.Stupid fouls,risky passes,not put himself in good position etc.His defensive work is dire.Apart from some good long passes in a game and good shoots,he is average.

Mikhi doesn't offer anything in game.He hasn't any specific skill that can make difference.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Lichsteiner also captained Switzerland - clearly a country which treats captaincy as seriously as us
Lich in his day was class though. Xhaka's meant to be at his physical peak! There's always hope, I suppose, but when you're hoping on about 6 fronts, you know you're struggling.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Mustafi and Mkhi aren't guaranteed starters anymore but you just know if he's fit Xhaka will start 38 premier league games and 50+ games across the entire season.

Xhaka harms us more by being a fixture in the team. He will bother me even more if or when he's made captain. I couldn't give a **** that he's Switzerland captain or captained Gladbach. Ryan Shawcross is Stoke's captain and he's nowhere near good enough for us. The fact that he's captained two mediocre at best sides, doesn't mean he deserves the armband here

The first person to go hiding when it matters. Sure he makes sure that he's seen on the pitch but he never takes any real initiative or drives the team forward with his play. He' s like Flamini after he came back to the club, on the surface, it looks like he's leading the team with the pointing and shouting but then you realize he's doing sweet **** all.

I'm not even sure what Xhaka is meant to be doing half the time. He doesn't defend very well, he doesn't create much or feed the ball properly to the forwards as evidenced by Özil and others constantly dropping deep to get the ball. He's just there half the time gifting the ball or goals to the opposition.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
All three are a travesty, I pray to God Emery doesn't insist with them this season, otherwise he'll either be sacked by January or no contract extension.

Manberg

Predator
Both Mustafi and Xhaka will get well over 30 games. Mustafi’s not a very good footballer. Xhaka has some quality moments but lacks discipline.

Fallout

all three bother me immensely, but clear answer has to be mustafi.

to be fair, xhaka is useful when the opposition sits back and allows time to distribute. and mkhi has some rare moments of quality and tracks back well.

whereas mustafi is an utter liability no matter who the opposition is, and he doesnt have a redeeming backup quality like passing from the back or winning offensive set pieces consistently.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
A bit like Charles Manson trying to pick a favorite of his in the Manson Family.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I’m not gonna lie, my dislike for Xhaka is completely irrational and personal. I just don’t like him at all. I think it’s because I placed him on a pedastal the first two seasons he’s been here. I really thought we got ourselves the next Alonso. Now it’s just anger when I see him in the starting line up. I honestly celebrated more when Xhaka was being linked away with Inter than the signing of Pepe. That’s how much I wanted him gone. Xhaka has done everything possible to disappoint me. I just hate how important he is seen in our setup, giving him the captaincy, the fact that he’s so poor under pressure, that he’s slow, can’t turn, can’t dribble, his little fan base who read graphs than actually watch games, his haircut, the fact we could have got Kanté but ended up with this plodder, he thinks he’s hard but I know for a fact I could beat Xhaka in a fight rather comfortably. What else? Oh yeah, his haircut, no wait, I said that already. He’s racist too. The Swiss Denilson with a crappy haircut.

Mustafi is a clown but to me I just don’t feel that much anger towards him and I don’t know why. We have always had at least one or two bad defenders even when we were good. It’s an Arsenal tradition. I think people dislike him cos he cost so much money and he seems oblivious to the fact that he’s not liked.

Mkhi, seems like the type to be always feel sorry for himself. I don’t wanna speculate but he comes across depressed or unhappy in general. When was the last time you see him smile? He’s mostly meh and he’s blocking the path for our most talented youngsters. I dislike more than Mustafi but I know he’s not as nearly as bad and I don’t know. Plus he messed up the biggest announcement in recent years. Would it have killed if he showed a bit of emotion to say “Yo, Pierre. You wanna come out?” Could and should have been something special.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Think it 's easy now due to the different roles they will play now. I'll see Mkni being pushed out by Pepe and the kids, Mustafi hopefully forced out or limited to little game time, but Xhaka, oh boy that fella is probably going to be in the top 3 of all players for game time and will also be our main captain.

He will be there day and day again and he will ensure we will never field our most juicy side.

Willock - Torreira - Ceballos
Willock - Guen - Ceballos
Willock - Ceballos - Özil
Torreira - Ceballos - Özil
You will most likely not see this in action without big luck on our hands.

arsenefc

Obsessed With Guendouzi
the relentless negativity and hounding at the the start of a season bothers me most.

grow up

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom