• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Willian (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
There is no club stipid enough to pay 15m, maybe if China was still an option, but no point even entertaining it now.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
If he goes, we'll probably get like 5m or something, if that. Feels very much like a transfer where we'll just agree to let him leave so that we can stop paying him massive wages.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Inter Miami has just received the biggest fine in MLS history. This has cut their ability to sign those big transfers that exist outside of the normal salary cap. So, Willian is more than likely not going there.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

It would be so typical if we tried to make a profit on probably our worst ever signing.
Robin_van_Persie__Andre_Santos.jpg

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Both ;)

But I sort of remember Santos having around 4 good games for us and he didn't play a lot. Willian on the other hand...
I will bow to your superior memory then. In my mind he was utterly rubbish, I might have erased his "4 good games" 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom