• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yoan Gouffran

banduan

Established Member
ThaSaltCracka said:
eh, there is a ton of sources saying this is basically done, and all pretty much say the same thing.

They say the same thing cos they copied the same source.

Is he really that good though?

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

ThaSaltCracka said:
eh, there is a ton of sources saying this is basically done, and all pretty much say the same thing.

Yeah and they are all speculation. The one official quote from the Caen says that we have not put in an offer . Love to be wrong but this akin to the Babel saga.

longrufus

Established Member
Ah, Wiltord, was a player who frustrated me to no end to be honest. I think a lot of the hate on his part was his transfer fee. We always expected a lot more than what we got. Im sure if we paid closer to 5m, people would have called him a steal.

The truth of the matter was he was a decent player, who played some very important games for us. He was never really a wide player, and it showed on occassions.

On Gouffran, very talented young player, would be a welcome addition. Truth of the matter is that no one ever really knows who Wenger actually wants to sign bar Wenger (as proved by the dudu deal). So we'll just have to wait and see.

jay-d

Established Member
banduan said:
gunner_down_under said:
Absolutely frustrating bastard of a player, but that 13million was worth every penny when the commentator said something like this at Old Trafford .....

".........over to Ljungberg, SHOOTS, parried by Barthez......WILTOOOOOOORD!".

That almost made me hate him even more.

Hmmmmmmm, new fan?

Rohit

Established Member
I hate Wiltord, detest him since that last group game against Valencia, when he nonchalantly left his man to cross and Carew scored. There was no regret, no remorse on his face as he walked back unabashed to the centre circle with a hint of grin. I just hate him since then, before that i always thought he was an useful player.

longrufus

Established Member
Rohit said:
I hate Wiltord, detest him since that last group game against Valencia, when he nonchalantly left his man to cross and Carew scored. There was no regret, no remorse on his face as he walked back unabashed to the centre circle with a hint of grin. I just hate him since then, before that i always thought he was an useful player.

Did something remarkably similar in an Arsenal United game. Where he laughed off his mistake which cost us a goal.

gunner_down_under

banduan said:
gunner_down_under said:
Absolutely frustrating bastard of a player, but that 13million was worth every penny when the commentator said something like this at Old Trafford .....

".........over to Ljungberg, SHOOTS, parried by Barthez......WILTOOOOOOORD!".

That almost made me hate him even more.

....He actually scored bro. :lol:

Rocafella

Established Member
don't know what it is about this gouffran guy but the prospect of him excites me. it's probably because he has some of the aspects of a player that interest me, mainly pace and strength. would be a good deal for 2 million, i'm all for it really.

M+D

Established Member
At 3.13pm on Wednesday Clarkey posts English link with the quotes from Caen chairman saying no contact has been made.
Clarkey said:
http://au.setanta.com/portal/article/football::england?open&articleid=fabf5b87311314d480257315004f1b1a&ref=rss

Reminds me of the situation when we signed Walcott, and Southampton's stance; just there was a confirmed offer then if memory serves.

At 6:04pm on Wednesday
MisterTalentScout said:
We haven't even contacted Caen yet .

:roll: What "inside information" that was eh? :lol:

MisterTalentScout

Oh im sorry i cant be hear every minute of the day to please everyone . You will know one day when you have kids that time is very much limited . Didn't Legend say a deal for him was finalised , What a joke . Pretty much everything i tell you is 95% concrete .

asajoseph

Established Member
I think it's time to get the ducking stool out - if Talentscout drowns, he's telling the truth. ;)

29738-large.jpg

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Latest posts

Top Bottom