• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yoan Gouffran

MDGoonah41

Established Member
This type of situation is really easy to figure out. TalentScout claims to have inside info and knows what's up...we know this because he flaunts his so called inside info to us every day. So, if he does truly know, there's an easy way for him to prove his worth, and he doesn't have to compromise who he is, or who his source is. It's quite simple actually. All he needs to do is PM a moderator a piece of information. A signing coming up, a link about to be revealed, etc etc, before it actually happens or is picked up on in the papers. If he PM's it to a mod like asa, all he needs to do is tell us he received the nugget of info, he doesn't have to say anything else. Then, in a week, or a month, or whenever, if the nugget of goodness is proven true or false, it can be shared with the masses.

Now, I'm sure TS won't get with that, but that's because he doesn't have an inside source.

asajoseph

Established Member
I'm all ears ;)

Seriously though guys, I think we need to chill out a bit. At the end of the day, we're all on the same side - if you don't believe Legend or TS are telling the truth, then just don't engage with them.

Concentrate on the far more serious business of running around with your hands in the air until we sign a winger.

banduan

Established Member
Shirley you'd have no respect for a man named Maria.

Maybe I'm prejudiced that way.

But really, signing a bloke named Mary is an unmitigated disaster.

gunner_down_under

MisterTalentScout said:
How about this one to wet your appetite .

Senderos to leave Arsenal .

Is anyone gonna be pissed off at you for sharing this "inside" information? If not, then why not just tell everyone about it instead of keeping it a "secret" and get abused by everyone.

Trust me, you'll be a lot more popular around here if you could share all the information, I dont know if thats what you want anyway!

You should make a deal with the Mods - Give out a couple of "inside info", and if they turn out to be true within the specified time period, then you get your own special Position as "MisterTalentScouT" [Official Insider]

eh? :)

Viper

Established Member
MisterTalentScout said:
How about this one to wet your appetite .

Senderos to leave Arsenal .
This season?

If true, good. Him being behind Gilberto in the pecking order of central defence says it all.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom