• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yossi Benayoun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Burgundy

Established Member
Re: Benayoun

YossiBenayoun15 Yossi Benayoun
נשאר בלונדון ואוטוטו חותם...אצייץ בשנייה שהכל נסגר

:?:

Edit:
YossiBenayoun15 Yossi Benayoun
staying in London...will sign soon ... i will twitt when it happens

So it's happening.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Google translate :lol::
In London and Ototo ... Atziitz second seal everything was closed

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Google translate says "In London and Ototo ... Atziitz second seal everything was closed".

Interesting.

Thommybhoy

Established Member

THunter said:
Google translate :lol::
In London and Ototo ... Atziitz second seal everything was closed

Sounds like drug order via phone, using code words :D
My guess is his dealer has nothing to sell?

awooga83

Established Member

Disgrace really if this is is the replacement then we are confirmed with actions out lack of status as a big club.

mo50

Established Member

Our transfer policy over the last few years has been pitiful and embarrassing. Its been lose your top players, replace them with dross and hope that a youngster or two steps up. This has managed to keep us in the CL up until now but it won't suffice this year.

lee1001

Established Member

I guess Benayoun is better than nobody. That's as positive as i can be in this situation.

ibby

Established Member

Just a **** signing. Mediocre player for a mediocre team.

Promised I'd give Arsène 'til the end of the transfer window and shame on me for having any hope. He can **** off. Next summer can't come fast enough.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

looks like gary cahill will leave bolton next year on free, in your face bolton.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Underwhelming doesn't quite capture it does it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom