• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alleged Player Crisis Meeting

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

So the latest is that Wenger has told the team that their careers are on the line, like its not his fault... they probably are going to turn on him even more of they are blaming the coaching.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
So the latest is that Wenger has told the team that their careers are on the line, like its not his fault... they probably are going to turn on him even more of they are blaming the coaching.

He told them that both their careers are on the line.

He's well aware of the part he's played, despite his almost death wish-like of backing himself up

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He said "all" their jobs on the line from what I've read. It's certainly a different approach from all the defending and protecting he usually does for his players.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Wenger looking at all the players that HE signed instead of himself. You couldnt make this sh!t up. Sack all the players, not the manager.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

http://bit.ly/2FhqN7x
DXTmfltWAAAFxnj.jpg

The dressing room has gone, this will end soon enough
Holy sh*t.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Hey, all you crying wimps, why don't you make yourself another thread to discuss the latest movies you cried to. :mad:

Anyway, pretty serious breakdown in the squad. Good that the players are starting to smell the coffee, though, and how could they not. Ostersunds results was pretty disastrous, but thanks to Pep for dealing the final blow in these last two games.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

We should open a thread when each and one of us admit that they have cried. I once cried over Hachiko, a dog story. And when I lost my friends 7g of MDMA and I thought our night was ruined.
Was your night ruined or did you find it again?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Holy sh*t.
:lol: It sounds so tragic. The man who chose speak up, breaks down when he talks of his kid, only for someone else to attempt to pick up the slack with ...'We're a big club!'. That has to be the ****test, most awkward thing I've ver heard.

I didn't know I had any illusions of Arsenal Football Club that were still intact, but I've just realised I did.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wenger plays a bunch if attack minded ball-centric players, in a defensive counter attacking formation and then gets upset when they're swatted aside by well organised and committed opponents? It's not like he's had it with just this group of players either.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Why can’t men cry? Why does a man crying make him less of a man? Why can’t leaders cry?
I’m a bit confused
Nothing wrong with crying but there's a time and a place and extra responsibility burdened on a leader.

There's times when the passionate teary speech will help but most of the time - especially in a sport with the egos and testosterone of professional football - you don't want that from a supposed leader. I won't think him less of a man but it's not what I would want from a leader of a football club.

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini
Wenger looking at all the players that HE signed instead of himself. You couldnt make this sh!t up. Sack all the players, not the manager.

He's right though.

Guys like Mustafi, Wilshere and Bellerin continuously letting him down in big games.

GDeep™

League is very weak
His career is on the line or already finished, he knows that. He is probably letting the players know that they aren’t safe, they have to produce on the pitch.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom