• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📞 Clubs in talks Mohamed Elneny (Out)

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Fabianski and Leno is around the same atm i would say, Leno will become better comfortably tho. Fab really underrated

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Think Leno has a bit more physical presence. I'd rather Leno than Fabianski. I only think Fab is better at shot stopping, with his dramatic saves.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Read something that said we're holding out for the sum we paid for him (€12.5m) whereas WHU wants to offer €10m. I'd take it just so we can move on to more pressing business. Like him as a person but eager to see the back of him, we have the internal replacements.

UpTheGunnerz

Read something that said we're holding out for the sum we paid for him (€12.5m) whereas WHU wants to offer €10m. I'd take it just so we can move on to more pressing business. Like him as a person but eager to see the back of him, we have the internal replacements.

Momo, Welbz and Carlo J. Some off my favs off field

UpTheGunnerz

Not worried about any of the teams beneath us, but Leicester have the best squad of the bunch.

Ayoze Perez is a fantastic signing. Criminally underrated and will compliment Vardy in a nice way. And don't get me started on Tielemans, in love with his style of play. Plus Rodgers is a really good coach. Lewis Dunk will be a very good replacement for maguire as well

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Obviously the more we can get for him the better, but I would be furious if we ask too much money and don`t sell him. Would sell even for 5M actually.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom