• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
The deal was never hovering around 15mil? That I went from 25 to 20mil is because a quick google search is what got me the 20mil while I can recall the deal being talked about being in the 25mil range in this thread last summer.

Looks like they wanted £25m:

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
The deal was never hovering around 15mil? That I went from 25 to 20mil is because a quick google search is what got me the 20mil while I can recall the deal being talked about being in the 25mil range in this thread last summer.
So you're going to get incredibly angry if a transfer is under 25m when everything you've shown so far says 20m or less? What?

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
At this point last year he'd just been called up to the International set up and was one of our best performing players at that time. I think people forget how good the guy was playing. To sell him for £25m then would have been crazy. Even more crazy was making the effort of convincing him his future was here only to stop playing him, completely driving his value down.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

At this point last year he'd just been called up to the International set up and was one of our best performing players at that time. I think people forget how good the guy was playing. To sell him for £25m then would have been crazy. Even more crazy was making the effort of convincing him his future was here only to stop playing him, completely driving his value down.

I’m still a massive AMN fan and it shows the quality he has when a lot of teams are keen to sign him up.

A better manager would have convinced him that his best shot at playing for England would have been at fullback. AMN and Chambers at RB is enough and there would be no need for Bellerin or Cedric.

Also, we’d be able to use those funds to get a top class CM alongside Partey and a CF.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I’m still a massive AMN fan and it shows the quality he has when a lot of teams are keen to sign him up.

A better manager would have convinced him that his best shot at playing for England would have been at fullback. AMN and Chambers at RB is enough and there would be no need for Bellerin or Cedric.

We could use those funds to get a top class CM alongside Partey and a CF.

Nah, Wenger tried, Freddie tried, Emery tried, Southgate tried, Mikel tried but AMN reckons he's a CM.

It's his only fault his career will go down the pan.

Same with OX imo, his best football came at wingback.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
20M for these fringe players is good money, we should of and should be selling guys like Willock and ANM for these prices.
No doubt by this time next year we'll be struggling to get barely anything for Willock too. Reckon AMN will go for 12-15mil if he does go.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel

We could use those funds to get a top class CM alongside Partey and a CF.

I think he's a great player myself and he's shown that whenever he's been given a run of games for us. He's not a flashy new signing though.

If we didn't plan on using him this season past then we should have cashed in on him. I think Arteta is very indecisive on players though. He's had so many players in and out of favour during his time here.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Nah, Wenger tried, Freddie tried, Emery tried, Southgate tried, Mikel tried but AMN reckons he's a CM.

It's his only fault his career will go down the pan.

Same with OX imo, his best football came at wingback.

Some Burnley fans on Twitter think they’re signing him to play RM. He’d be a fool to move to Burnley tbh.

Dead city, boxes unticked and no tunes in the dressing room. Only good thing is Sean Dyche’s humour.

He should go to Southampton or Palace if they’re interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom