• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Ainsley Maitland-Niles (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Some Burnley fans on Twitter think they’re signing him to play RM. He’d be a fool to move to Burnley tbh.

Dead city, boxes unticked and no tunes in the dressing room. Only good thing is Sean Dyche’s humour.

He should go to Southampton or Palace if they’re interested.

As a foreigner, Whats the worst places for a footballer to move in England? In terms of being boring, ****ty etc

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Ox was quite the glorious WB wasnt he. Such an athlete

We done fantastic for getting that fee for Ox tho.

It’s obvious he’s part of that generation that weren’t serious about ball. Ox, Bellerin, Iwobi etc care more about the lifestyle and what they’ll be doing after their careers are done than actually making the most of their careers.

Good riddance.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I like AMN and for him as a player and a person, anywhere but Burnley. If we can get £20m, then we must sell or take less and insert a buy back clause. I think he's done here though.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

We done fantastic for getting that fee for Ox tho.

It’s obvious he’s part of that generation that weren’t serious about ball. Ox, Bellerin, Iwobi etc care more about the lifestyle and what they’ll be doing after their careers are done than actually making the most of their careers.

Good riddance.
I don’t think Iwobi has ever done/said anything to warrant being included in that group. Lay off my guy please.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I don’t think Iwobi has ever done/said anything to warrant being included in that group. Lay off my guy please.

Bruhhh the guy started his own YouTube channel ffs and he’s playing Power League (5 aside) football.

Are you even aware of that?

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
My apologies. You did. I only pulled the 25m statement from your post. I was wrong!
No need for apologies, I was also overconfident in my recollection abilities when I mentioned 25mil in my original post. Though I still think that was probably the ball park figure we were negotiating towards.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Some Burnley fans on Twitter think they’re signing him to play RM. He’d be a fool to move to Burnley tbh.

Dead city, boxes unticked and no tunes in the dressing room. Only good thing is Sean Dyche’s humour.

He should go to Southampton or Palace if they’re interested.
Burnley are a solid PL team. Not the worst place in the world to goto from a footballing perspective. Got to remember he will not be living with the plebs. I imagine a lot of footballers will live around Leeds or across near Manchester mayve even further down in Cheshire which would be a 1 hour drive.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
As a foreigner, Whats the worst places for a footballer to move in England? In terms of being boring, ****ty etc

In terms of teams in and around the Premier League, Burnley, Swansea, Southampton, Brighton.

In general, Hull, the North East bar Newcastle and Stoke are abominations.

Sheffield isn't great either, but I'll get heat for that one. As a midlander, not sure Birmingham is a great place for a millionaire although the nightlife is decent.

MikeVinna

Established Member
At this point last year he'd just been called up to the International set up and was one of our best performing players at that time. I think people forget how good the guy was playing. To sell him for £25m then would have been crazy. Even more crazy was making the effort of convincing him his future was here only to stop playing him, completely driving his value down.
Yeah he was really good then. Dropped entirely for no reason whatsoever. But the same essentially happened to Cedric.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom