• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

James Maddison

ProspectFox

Too full of himself
I love all these “I don’t care if he goes” Foxes that jump on this thread as soon as it gets bumped :lol:

Man are scanning multiple Leicester forums for updates on one of their ”disposable” midfielders uno.

The unfortunate reality, due to his form and lack of progression over the last 12-18 months, compared to Ndidi+Tielemans, he is the most disposable.

I think with the rumoured fee, we could improve upon him and the squad drastically.
But, with Leicester already adding 5 players this summer to the 25 man squad, I don't fancy any more turnover this summer.

I'd rather it happen next summer.

OxfordFox

I love all these “I don’t care if he goes” Foxes that jump on this thread as soon as it gets bumped :lol:

Man are scanning multiple Leicester forums for updates on one of their ”disposable” midfielders uno.
Any Leicester fan who says they don’t care if Maddison goes is either lying or an idiot. He may not play every week, but he’s a very important player for us and we don’t have anybody else who do what he does.

Halcyon Daze

Any Leicester fan who says they don’t care if Maddison goes is either lying or an idiot. He may not play every week, but he’s a very important player for us and we don’t have anybody else who do what he does.
Your mate Prospect fox couldn’t care less if he goes. Also seems to think Ndidi is Zidane level.

ProspectFox

Too full of himself
Stopped reading this essay after the first paragraph. But stop making out you know what’s going on in the negotiations, you’re as clueless as the rest of us.

You can believe me, or not, like I stated in my first post.

But every so called 'Verified' Journalist on twitter reporting the details of bids/negotiations involving AMN/Willock/Nelson, plus the fees, I reported at least a week or so before they did.

I also announced Vestergaard on here hours before Leicester agreed a fee 'according to Sky Sports' too.

ProspectFox

Too full of himself
Your mate Prospect fox couldn’t care less if he goes. Also seems to think Ndidi is Zidane level.

Makelele would be much more accurate given his role and style of play.

Ndidi has constantly been the best holding midfielder in the league, with the most interceptions/tackles since he arrived here from Genk.
If you're the best in the PL at what you do, you're a pretty good player.

Maddison isn't near the top players in the league at his role. He's miles behind KDB, for example.

Halcyon Daze

Makelele would be much more accurate given his role and style of play.

Ndidi has constantly been the best holding midfielder in the league, with the most interceptions/tackles since he arrived here from Genk.
If you're the best in the PL at what you do, you're a pretty good player.

Maddison isn't near the top players in the league at his role. He's miles behind KDB, for example.
He’d be even better if he could pass.

Diesel

Man we got a fans from other teams here for a james maddison transfer rumor lol. Whats next lyon fans coming over for aouar loan talk?. We have clearly declined but this gets worse every year.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
He said that intermediaries have been on it. Exactly what the Athletic said. Stop crying.

No he said intermediaries are working on behalf of the club, placing bids. The Atheltic says Intermediaries are trying to engineer the deal out of their own interests. There’s a difference between Arsenal hiring a go-between to work on their behalf and a go-between working for themselves.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom