• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Aaron Ramsdale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Now we can offer them Runarsson.
evil-smile-jack-nicholson.gif

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Guy have pickford ahead of him if he hit ground running he is england number 1 lol. not that exciting for england.
I would think Henderson is ahead of him. He got his place when he was injured. Although I have seen him make some mistakes too.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I would think Henderson is ahead of him. He got his place when he was injured. Although I have seen him make some mistakes too.

Pickford had a really good tournament tbf but I think Henderson is better. He’ll be number 1 longterm.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Henderson really not much different than Ramsdale. it's hard to compare goal keepers like outfield players.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Henderson really not much different than Ramsdale. it's hard to compare goal keepers like outfield players.

xG has massively preferred Henderson. Aaron has scored really badly in that department.

Also one of the reasons Sheffield Utd struggled last year is because even though they had similar defensive numbers to the year before Ramsdale was nowhere near as good.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
xG has massively preferred Henderson. Aaron has scored really badly in that department.

Also one of the reasons Sheffield Utd struggled last year is because even though they had similar defensive numbers to the year before Ramsdale was nowhere near as good.
Aaron had really bad luck playing for teams that were going to be sure going down he average 5 saves a game that's tell you how many shots Sheffield faced a game 😂

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
I am not 100% convinced by this signing, but our fanbase are really embarrassing. People already spouting abuse on his social media. Because of this he limited comments on IG. F***ing clowns.
I know it’s sad how embarrassing social media Arsenal fans are.

You can not be fan of the player (each to their own) but let’s give every player who joins the club a fair crack before saying they are a failure.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Ramsdale, White, ESR and Saka taking England to World Cup glory...all while playing for The Arsenal :drool:
More like White, ESR and Saka all missing their pens in the world cup final while Ramsdale dives the wrong way for all of them. :shivering:

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
50m on white
30m on ramsdale

We could have had Maddison for 70 , not loan out Saliba, renew Ryan for another year and we would have been vastly superior. Pure incompetence from Arsenal.

Let me do what you do quickly.

Sign a keeper for a year and have the same problem as last summer. Start Saliba without any proper CB pushing him, Saliba makes mistakes, fan base reel at the decision to start such a young CB in the premier league without signing someone.

It's honestly so easy to chat before even seeing players play for this club. Everyone's an expert. We simply have to wait.

razörist

Sign a keeper for a year and have the same problem as last summer. Start Saliba without any proper CB pushing him, Saliba makes mistakes, fan base reel at the decision to start such a young CB in the premier league without signing someone.

It's honestly so easy to chat before even seeing players play for this club. Everyone's an expert. We simply have to wait.

Start White without any proper CB pushing him, White makes mistakes, fan base reel at the decision to start such a young CB in the premier league while loaning Saliba again.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

Start White without any proper CB pushing him, White makes mistakes, fan base reel at the decision to start such a young CB in the premier league while loaning Saliba again.

The thing is White has had a year in the premier league and is actually a lot older than Saliba... if anything you'd have Saliba, White and Gabriel as your main 3 CB's. We couldn't have gone into the season with just Saliba next to Mari.

razörist

The thing is White has had a year in the premier league and is actually a lot older than Saliba... if anything you'd have Saliba, White and Gabriel as your main 3 CB's. We couldn't have gone into the season with just Saliba next to Mari.
I’m just saying Saliba should be here too. With White.

Reactions: Kav

razörist

I mean I agree with you given how bad Mari has looked. Hopefully he can still do that next season.
2 more years on his contract at the end of this year, he needs to hit the ground running and sign a new deal six months later or thats another wasted investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom