• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raphinha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Im not going to accept this ESR bashing. He had 10 goals and 2 assists in the league last season while Raphinha had 11 goals and 3 assists. 4 of Raphinhas goals was penalty goals while ESR only scored non-penalty goals btw. And Raphinha played in more games. So why the fvck would we sell a young Arsenal boy to make room for Raphinha? I also want to sign Raphinha but show some respect to one of our own ffs.
There's a caveat in that some people are saying if he doesn't kick on then the club might look to move him on, which can happen to anybody.

I don't see the club selling him though. Raphinha or no Raphinha.

BIoodBrother

No grudge on my side, just saying that regardless of whatever you say, Raphina is replacing somebody in the starting 11 if he comes. It's not Pepe because if you used your brain you would realise he doesn't start and is not enough of a factor to block a quality player coming in.

Simple as that really.

maybe it'd be good to not call it "starting eleven" but more smth like "final eleven". raphinha would be the player you'd imagine to start the big games.
its clear that football changes with 55games in a season tho and if ESR gets 22 starts and Raphinha gets 33 starts, the term starting eleven doesnt say it all and ideally you have sm good to start these 22 games and you dont call him a substitution player (even if his starts are more to be found in cup games and in the xmas period).

GDeep™

League is very weak
I have argued with many people here, you also, in the past. In case you have forgotten, almost ignored you to let the forum be an easier place to read.

It's very clear people have a grudge against me, when they come out of the shadows in tandem trying to attack me for nothing and misinterpret what I clearly said. And then guys like GDeep appear for easy likes from his comrades for likes with some pat on the back.

Doesn't matter though, couldn't care less. Just makes this forum worse reading overall, when very simple things have to go on for pages and pages because of it.
I don’t have a grudge against anyone on a football forum.

You love circular arguments though, we’ve had many on Runnarson, Mari, Cedric, Sp**s etc. with you it’s your way and everybody else is either wrong, stupid, dumb or trolling.

You disappear when proven wrong and come back out when the air is clear, talking about needing to get off here for your mental health.

Just relax a little.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

No grudge on my side, just saying that regardless of whatever you say, Raphina is replacing somebody in the starting 11 if he comes. It's not Pepe because if you used your brain you would realise he doesn't start and is not enough of a factor to block a quality player coming in.

Simple as that really.
Again if you had read what I said before acting like a rabid dog, you wouldn't have had to argue and could realize I was of the same opinion about _minutes replaced_.

But I was talking about replacement _in the squad_ clearly talking about big money RW signings being comparable.

This was also regarding the thought of sale of our youngsters.

Very clear but you wanted to ruin this thread for nothing.

Xln

I rAtE aNgE !
Im not going to accept this ESR bashing. He had 10 goals and 2 assists in the league last season while Raphinha had 11 goals and 3 assists. 4 of Raphinhas goals was penalty goals while ESR only scored non-penalty goals btw. And Raphinha played in more games. So why the fvck would we sell a young Arsenal boy to make room for Raphinha? I also want to sign Raphinha but show some respect to one of our own ffs.
Wow. Unexpected from you but spot on as fvck!

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Again if you had read what I said before acting like a rabid dog, you wouldn't have had to argue and could realize I was of the same opinion about _minutes replaced_.

But I was talking about replacement _in the squad_ clearly talking about big money RW signings being comparable.

This was also regarding the thought of sale of our youngsters.

Very clear but you wanted to ruin this thread for nothing.
You just got to let things go man, honestly you'll feel way better for it. You don't need to be winning arguments on a forum 👍 People have differing opinions - just shrug and move on even if you think you're being baited.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Why do you talk about that? Do we also need to replace a short Frenchman from Lyon because we just lost one?

Malky

Established Member
Your point might also have something to do with Raphinha playing in a massively inferior team, one that got battered on a regular basis.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

Relax, the club is not selling him. For one, it would make Arteta look like an utter fool selling the player he gave a number 10 to only a season ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrived, an Arsenal share was worth £800; it subsequently rose continuously in value and by the time I left it stood at £17,000.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Latest posts

Top Bottom