• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raphinha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Barca are broke but for a Brazilian Barcelona is still a magical club and a great place to live. He’ll twerk endlessly for Barcelona, maybe at the end of the window when Barca still don’t have any money, he will consider other clubs.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Yeah clearly it's my fault when I get attacked by multiple members just because of saying a simple thing, and defend myself from weird conclusions I haven't even argued about.

I bet you blame a woman for getting raped too. :lol:
Yeah about weird conclusions.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Juve have money they just cheap with it Barcelona don't have money.

I understand his first choice is Barca so i won't be surprised he wait.

FYI:

FC Barcelona is seeking approval for a cash injection of up to $750 million.

The investment would also allow Barcelona to reshape its roster during the player transfer window, as it currently has a spending cap of -$153 million — the only negative limit in La Liga.

Barcelona could receive the money by selling future media rights and a minority stake in its Barca Licensing & Merchandising subsidiary.

• The club is willing to offload up to a 49.9% stake in its BLM business.
  • A sale of the stake could provide Barcelona with $214 million in cash.
  • It is also asking permission to sell up to 25% of its media rights revenue.
  • The club’s media rights deals could fetch as much as $536 million.

• Whether or not Barcelona can follow through with its plan will depend on a vote by club members during an assembly hearing on June 16.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Pretty surprised with this one since you have saka. Or is saka switching to left? Or saka is joining man city?
This was where I first answered he is Pepe replacement, not Saka replacement, and that both can play LW.

And for tap-in I answered he would be Pepe replacement bought to start like Pepe was.

But no, multiple members invent and claim I said Raphinha comes to the bench here. Hahaha this forum is just something else! :thumbsup:

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
This was where I first answered he is Pepe replacement, not Saka replacement, and that both can play LW.

And for tap-in I answered he would be Pepe replacement bought to start like Pepe was.

But no, multiple members invent and claim I said Raphinha comes to the bench here. Hahaha this forum is just something else! :thumbsup:
People keep arguing with you because you keep saying he is a Pepe replacement. He might have been bought a starter 3 years ago, but he's already been replaced so it makes no sense for you to keep mentioning him being 'bought as Pepe replacement, brought to start like Pepe was'. You might as well say he is being brought to replace Alexis/Walcot.

Though I agree with you that the other members are being pedantic bastards on purpose, it's clear enough by now what you mean. But you not being able to admit that your choice of words might have been poor is also contributing to this thread being shat up for the last half a dozen or so pages tbh.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Yeah clearly it's my fault when I get attacked by multiple members just because of saying a simple thing, and defend myself from weird conclusions I haven't even argued about.

Macho just went on, I argued with tap-in and he jumped in without understanding anything that was already said.

You are not being attacked, several people just disagree with something you said it wasn't that deep.

If it helps, I get what you were saying I was just messing with you, I feel like Pepe has been long replaced but if it makes you feel better, yes one expensive winger is ideally leaving and one is potentially coming in.

I hope you calm down and choose your words a bit better.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

People keep arguing with you because you keep saying he is a Pepe replacement. He might have been bought a starter 3 years ago, but he's already been replaced so it makes no sense for you to keep mentioning him being 'bought as Pepe replacement, brought to start like Pepe was'. You might as well say he is being brought to replace Alexis/Walcot.

Though I agree with you that the other members are being pedantic bastards on purpose, it's clear enough by now what you mean. But you not being able to admit that your choice of words might have been poor is also contributing to this thread being shat up for the last half a dozen or so pages tbh.
The whole replacement word was used first by UnitedBeard asking if he is Saka replacement.

The whole conversation from me was against the notion that Saka would be sold. Or even Martinelli or ESR in this window.

So no, I won't take responsibility if others don't bother to read what was said before attacking for nothing.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Their priority still will be to extend the contract from Dembele. Until their isn't a final decision, they won't go for Raphinha.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Their priority still will be to extend the contract from Dembele. Until their isn't a final decision, they won't go for Raphinha.
I even forgot about that dude. Thought he was going PSG or was that just noise?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I even forgot about that dude. Thought he was going PSG or was that just noise?

Would be peak Barca to complain about a player for the past 2 seasons and renewing him at the last second.

No serious club would get cold feet about a couple of players leaving on a free just because they had a couple of good performances at the tail end of the season.

OH... Wait....

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Would be peak Barca to complain about a player for the past 2 seasons and renewing him at the last second.

No serious club would get cold feet about a couple of players leaving on a fee just because they had a couple of good performances at the tail end of the season.

OH... Wait....
Tbh they wanted to always renew him, but he wanted more money. He would be mad to renew with them though

GDeep™

League is very weak

Macho just went on, I argued with tap-in and he jumped in without understanding anything that was already said.

Wtf, why you posting stuff like this? There was absolutely no need for that last line.

Clearly, you have issues.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Wtf, why you posting stuff like this? There was absolutely no need for that last line.

Clearly, you have issues.

Here We Go Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Cue another 15 pages of "show ignored messages" remaining unclicked.

People had just literally extended an olive branch to the man, Graham

Ffs. :lol:

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

They publicly tried to hound him out in January.
No they said either sign or move, he told them I will do neither. They are in serious financial situation and tried to bully him and he told them to do one. Remember even after all that they still played him because he is better than what they have

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
It is a bit overkill in terms of numbers if we add Raphinha. If Saka extends someone will end up going just through lack of playing time, most likely ESR now we've signed Vieira (who can play in ESR's second position).
How is it overkill?

City alone have: Halaand, Alvarez, Grealish, Foden, Mahrez and Silva. That’s 7 attackers.

Liverpool have: Salah, Nunez, Firmino, Jota, Diaz, Ox and Elliot. That’s 7 attackers.

Chelsea have: Lukaku, Havertz, CHO, Pulisic, Ziyech and Werner. Again 6.

Arsenal: Jesus, Nketiah, Saka, ESR, Martinelli and Raphina. That’s 6, maybe 7 if you add Vieira. You have to remember we had no one off the bench other than Laca and one of ESR or Martinelli.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

How is it overkill?

City alone have: Halaand, Alvarez, Grealish, Foden, Mahrez and Silva. That’s 7 attackers.

Liverpool have: Salah, Nunez, Firmino, Jota, Diaz, Ox and Elliot. That’s 7 attackers.

Chelsea have: Lukaku, Havertz, CHO, Pulisic, Ziyech and Werner. Again 6.

Arsenal: Jesus, Nketiah, Saka, ESR, Martinelli and Raphina. That’s 6, maybe 7 if you add Vieira. You have to remember we had no one off the bench other than Laca and one of ESR or Martinelli.
And we don’t even have Jesus and Raphina yet. It shows how much we are behind when you put it down that way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsène Wenger's idea is not only to play good football. It's to play good football to win. In my day, we knew that with our style we could hurt teams and win trophies too. But we did it our way, with the positional game, passing, movement.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom