• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raphinha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

This from the same demographic of fan who say you’re not a true supporter of you criticise Arteta or their favourite players
These guys love to create arguments they must have nothing to do

• Goal
Reactions: A_G

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Why are we still worried about who starts and talking about Martinelli leaving next year if he doesnt get enough minutes. He is 20 years old. He is lucky he is starting for one of the biggest club in world football. We need to reduce minutes and spread them out over a group of attackers. So lets take these players from City. 8 players accross 5 positions.

Foden 2133--Raphinha
Sterling 2127---Ødegaard
Mahrez 1493----Nketiah
B. Silva 2861---Saka
Jesus 1880----ESR
Grealish 1917---Martinelli
De Bruyne 2205----Jesus
Gundogan 1856--Vieira

People will say we arent City, but this was before 5 subs and they are only Premier League minutes. We need to get back to this point. The minutes can be split amongst our players and Saka can still be the highest.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I do think there's some interesting points here.

I think we've got to move away from the idea of there being a set 'starting eleven' and back up's in the squad.

It looks pretty clear that it's squad depth in tandem with quality that we're looking to flesh the squad out with.
With European football and maybe as importantly the 5 subs rule we need a better depth to our squad so with someone like Raphinha potentially coming in I'm not going to overly worry about how that will affect the younger players like ESR and Martinelli. There's more than enough game time to be had and strong competition for places is a good thing to me.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Deco barca are broke. Just ignore them and proceed with personal terms and get deal done

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I'm starting to think you've got a slight obsession with what goes on behind people's bedroom doors :lol:

1-AE7-B723-B108-4-FD7-82-ED-DC89-BA21-EBB5.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
If I'm Barcelona I'll sell de Jong to manutd quick for 80m and buy Lewandowski and Raphinha but even at this they playing hard ball with utd and asking for 100m. I don't think agents will wait for Barca to sort themselves out. They still have the balls to try buy B.Silva who will cost double than Raphinha.

Raphinha also in holiday with his dog and girlfriend so nothing will be done quickly. Likely after his holiday finishes next week.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

You just got to let things go man, honestly you'll feel way better for it. You don't need to be winning argument's on a forum 👍 People have differing opinions - just shrug and move on even if you think you're being baited.
Good advice, thanks. But with silly stuff like this I won't backup.

I think you can see that I like arguing, and will defend myself especially against Trusted members when I have said nothing wrong or false but the guys try to paint it that way when they themselves can't understand what they read.

This conversation was mostly amusing.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Yeah clearly it's my fault when I get attacked by multiple members just because of saying a simple thing, and defend myself from weird conclusions I haven't even argued about.

Macho just went on, I argued with tap-in and he jumped in without understanding anything that was already said.

I bet you blame a woman for getting raped too. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom