• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raphinha

Status
Not open for further replies.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
No they said either sign or move, he told them I will do neither. They are in serious financial situation and tried to bully him and he told them to do one. Remember even after all that they still played him because he is better than what they have
After that Alemany came out in no unclear terms and told him to **** off, no more contract offers reduced or otherwise. Xavi kept playing him and Dembele's performances went through the roof, only now that he's become their best player have they said they wanted to renew him again

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Here We Go Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Cue another 15 pages of "show ignored messages" remaining unclicked.

People had just literally extended an olive branch to the man, Graham

Ffs. :lol:
What olive branch? Everyone still just tries to still blame me for other people on purpose misunderstanding a very simple thing I mentioned when asked.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

After that Alemany came out in no unclear terms and told him to **** off, no more contract offers reduced or otherwise. Xavi kept playing him and Dembele's performances went through the roof, only now that he's become their best player have they said they wanted to renew him again
He was playing to the media. Dembele has been injury prone. Barca tried to bully him and his agent because the agent is small and they underestimated him.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
What olive branch? Everyone still just tries to still blame me for other people on purpose misunderstanding a very simple thing I mentioned when asked.
He has 75% of the board on ignore. It's no wonder he only follows around Macho and American Gooner.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Apparently this lad, Julián Álvarez that City signed is the truth. An Argentine I was speaking to the other day was telling me how good he was, sounded like another Kun the way he was describing him.

He also had good things to say about Lisandro Martínez, he was saying they rate him higher than Romero in Argentina which was good to hear.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Apparently this lad, Julián Álvarez that City signed is the truth. An Argentine I was speaking to the other day was telling me how good he was, sounded like another Kun the way he was describing him.

He also had good things to say about Lisandro Martínez, he was saying they rate him higher than Romero in Argentina which was good to hear.

Still surprised Gallardo hasn't been poached.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Still surprised Gallardo hasn't been poached.

Wasn’t he linked with Barcelona? Surprised they haven’t made a move yet.

Can see Inter Milan making that sort of move tbf especially with their connection and the amount of Argentines that have played for the club.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

My intention was to point out how those rumours about Raphinha replacing Saka from other club's fans, or our fan's fears, are not very solid because Raphinha is a clear replacement for Pepe in the squad when we want to improve our starting eleven and quality depth in the team.

But somehow this simple thing got out of hand. It's really weird sometimes how it can happen. But when people have a grudge against you, then the weirdest things can appear from the dark.
1655829129452.jpeg
Open this in a few months, years from now and let me know what you think! It’s just a suggestion though!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Im not going to accept this ESR bashing. He had 10 goals and 2 assists in the league last season while Raphinha had 11 goals and 3 assists. 4 of Raphinhas goals was penalty goals while ESR only scored non-penalty goals btw. And Raphinha played in more games. So why the fvck would we sell a young Arsenal boy to make room for Raphinha? I also want to sign Raphinha but show some respect to one of our own ffs.
What you gonna do if I don’t?

It was a huge purple patch until proven otherwise, coming from the academy just means you didn’t cost anything. If you’re good you stay, if you’re not you can leave.

Yeah, well said
👍
“YeAh WeLl sAiD”

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He also said the deal is far from done like what he read yesterday from spanish media. But at least he confirmed we very interested i hope it doesn't depend on pepe leaving because the guy so far has zero interest and we'll have until late July or August

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Don’t think this is happening. Leeds journos are silent and it smells like Deco using our name by trying to scare Barca into paying up.

Too much smoke.
They only said we interested too but no bids. i don't think it's advanced or something like that He clearly waiting for Barcelona to give him final answer.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
We want Raphinha, Raphinha wants Barcelona, Barcelona want Bernardo, City don't want to sell Bernardo. I think we know how this will end.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
We want Raphinha, Raphinha wants Barcelona, Barcelona want Bernardo, City don't want to sell Bernardo. I think we know how this will end.
Its funny Barcelona want guy who valued 80M but can't afford to pay for a guy who valued 50M and also asking him to take paycut. They are something else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom