• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Lisandro Martinez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Trump was right. Media and forums hiding the truth from us and restrict our freedom! Albakos sold AM to another corporate for millions.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Prime Gael Clichy, would be absolutely perfect for that attacking left back role we currently have.

Martinez would be a decent option too, I guess.

I'll never forget nor forgive his brainfart that led to Birmingham's penalty in 2008.

We win that match & it would galvanize the team's resolve despite Eduardo's season ending injury to march on to the title.

Instead, we settled for a miserable draw.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

In light of recent developments, pursuing this deal strikes me as idiotic.

He can be as tenacious as some make him out to be, I do not see him weathering the PL's storm & all his Eredivisie experience will count for naught.

We need a defensive midfielder that is both technically sound & physically imposing.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
I'll never forget nor forgive his brainfart that led to Birmingham's penalty in 2008.

We win that match & it would galvanize the team's resolve despite Eduardo's season ending injury to march on to the title.

Tbf he recovered and played the ball. The ref as ever tucked us up badly that day. Though that was in the days when they clearly favoured ManUre and half of them were in Fergie’s pocket.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Lisandro didn't report for pre-season training today. Hopefully he made his mind up Ajax didn't accept both utd and Arsenal bids

Tourbillion

Angry & Miserable

Gormless ****. He became such a liability from 2008 onwards.

smashed

Hoping he goes to Utd, shown to be not that great and they pick up a dud.
Also happy to proven wrong if he comes here and is a huge success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom