• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Oleksandr Zinchenko 🇺🇦

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yup. Edu and Arteta have once again done fantastic in a very inflated market. I am now confident in them during windows.

Now he just needs to become a manager.
Really don't care about him much the team we building is exciting yes its on him to deliver if he failed the next manager won't have to spend alot of money to get players our squad is very young and still not even full potential.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
No complaints with this signing. Great deal all around considering the fee and addressing our weak areas. Just need to sign another midfielder and/or forward and get rid of our deadwood to make it a good window.

Gunners1616

City is making quite a bit of money this summer 75M from us for Jesus and Zinchenko and 50M from Chelsea for Sterling....

Meanwhile we haven't sold anyone.... Fire sales incoming at the end of the windows I guess.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
City is making quite a bit of money this summer 75M from us for Jesus and Zinchenko and 50M from Chelsea for Sterling....

Meanwhile we haven't sold anyone.... Fire sales incoming at the end of the windows I guess.
Because they quality players ours you watch them at 2nd half against Everton 2 days ago they were useless no wonder nobody interested.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

Around 30m too from U23 sells - Bazunu, Lavia, Gyabi

They will probably close to +/- 0 despite signing players like Haaland, Phillips and Cucurella.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
You gonna do this for every player we sign?

Lighten up Timmy, the squad is improving and the new season is only 2.5 weeks away. These are good times.
Hold up. Even you're happy now? What is going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakun Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom