• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Oleksandr Zinchenko 🇺🇦

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiltord's left boot

Forgot about this guy.

Guess it would be too predictable to sign an actual highly rated LB.
I think City would have moved for him anyway, and I haven't seen how much City are paying but would imagine it would be more than we are for Zinchenko?

He also can play two positions, which whether we like it or not will be really important for us this season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This should be done this week. I hope they don't delay the announcement. Get him play in us tour while we there and City too.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Welcome to Arsenal, Zinchenko.

Wish him all the best and to make that LB position his own.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Good price and a good deal. No objections here, will probably play at least 70% of our league games.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
His value was between 25-30M I'm glad city didn't ask for 40M specifically he has 2 years left in his deal. Very happy with this it should've been the first deal in our window it's straightforward and not complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider
Top Bottom