• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

āœļø OFFICIAL Oleksandr Zinchenko šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡¦

Status
Not open for further replies.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
Around 30m too from U23 sells - Bazunu, Lavia, Gyabi

They will probably close to +/- 0 despite signing players like Haaland, Phillips and Cucurella.
If we get to the point where people associate us with quality and respect our training methods again, it should be easier to sell well. Liverpool got 17m for Minamino and 25 for Brewster ffs.

Godwin1

Very well-known
As with Jesus Pep would have fully assessed him and come to the conclusion he's slightly off becoming a top player. Let's hope a new environment brings the best out of him etc etc.

Arson Finger

Zinchecnko was great in "The Breakfast Club" and hasn't aged at all.
9313895cb2a2ae5ad7c36ce97edee75e.gif

grange

Losing my brain cells šŸ„ø

Player:Havertz
Iā€™ve never moaned about transfers, thatā€™s why losers on here think I rated Cedric and Mari
I'm talking from the periods between August 2021 through June 1, 2022..

Reactions: A_G

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Good signing imo. Increases the technical quality of the team probably at LB but even if he plays LCM he'll be more press resistant than Xhaka in that role.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ā­

Nice of him to clarify what a left 8 is for us idiots. Where else would you get that sort of knowledge?

Makes you appreciate the GOAT that is Fab and his TikToks.

Elite production values, camera and guy gets straight to the point. Edu just saying words.

AbouCuƩllar

Author of A-M essays šŸ“š
Nice of him to clarify what a left 8 is for us idiots. Where else would you get that sort of knowledge?
Can anyone explain briefly why this boy became famous?

Also the whole 'una' thing and the Edu barbecue 'jokes', literally got no clue where all this comes from or what it means lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I donā€™t know

ArsĆØne Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom