• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Oleksandr Zinchenko 🇺🇦

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I'm not a woman and I allow myself to cry quietly when I see how bad we play sometimes and people start saying Arteta is the best manager after losing top4.

Ok fair enough there are extreme exceptions

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
And then you have ESR on 10 goals and 2 assists in 1922 minutes. All of them 21 or under. There is a lot to be excited about in our forward line.

Add in the creativity, workrate and goals of Jesus & Paqueta (🙏) and another year of physical development and there's something there for sure.

Yeah, pretty mind-blowing as to how underrated Martinelli and ESR are. Especially on here, an Arsenal fan forum.

Some even dont rate Saka very much.

They are all 3 elite talents, but there seems to be a habbit of rating lesser players from Chelsea, Manu and City etc more.
Without reason, with half the talent

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Personally feel Martinelli has a bad rep on here, 6 goals, 7 assists in 1855 minutes of PL football last season. In a lot of games, he looked our best threatening player. I'd only expect progression in these numbers now as his game gets more polished.

Compare that to the much lauded Saka - 11 goals, 9 assists in 2978 minutes.
Both excellent, young progressive players that most, if not all teams in prem would take in a heartbeat. Also the perfect profiles to attract detractors on good old AM. It’s like Ted Bundy getting fan mail but the opposite. Not sure if it’s reverse psychology but it’s definitely weird.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
That’s City’s Ornstein 😦

@hydrofluoric acid
Go Green GIF by GETKICKBOX

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Jack was first who reported about our interest early June hopefully we can convince city to get him for less than 35M

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That's why we really never heard any progress about Martinez for like 2 weeks because we working in this deal.

Very nice signing we won't s**t ourselves anymore everytime Tierney get injured. I won't rule out he take his place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown
Top Bottom