• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Oleksandr Zinchenko 🇺🇦

Status
Not open for further replies.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Small Heath lol. You been there? Yeah born in Nairobi.
Yeah I actually lived there for 17 years, had to leave after getting into trouble with this Pakistani gang and some players of the Villa ladies reserve.

Been living in witness protection in "Germany" ever since.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Feelings Reaction GIF

Me reading the past couple pages.

Orny linking Zinny

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Arsenal are working on a deal to sign Oleksandr Zinchenko from Manchester City, The Atheltic understands.

Having already recruited Gabriel Jesus from the Premier League champions this summer, the North London side are now also aiming to bring his former team-mate to the Emirates Stadium.

The clubs are in contact over a potential transfer and it is believed that City are open to sanctioning the 25-year-old’s sale if their valuation is met.

That has not happened so far but talks continue, with Arsenal thought to be prioritising Zinchenko after missing out on Ajax’s Lisandro Martinez.

If an agreement can be reached with City on a fee and the Ukraine international over personal terms, Arsenal would be acquiring a player with whom manager Mikel Arteta has been keen to reunite.

They worked together when Arteta was assistant to City boss Pep Guardiola at the Etihad Stadium and are known to maintain a strong relationship.

Zinchenko arrived from Russia side FC Ufa in 2016 and has two years left on his contract.

Although he tends to operate in midfield for his country, Zinchenko has mainly been used by Guardiola at left-back. While that is a specific area of the pitch where Arsenal have been looking to strengthen, his versatility is certain to appeal.

Zinchenko has enjoyed huge success at City; winning the English top-flight four times and likewise the League Cup. He has lifted one FA Cup and played in the 2021 Champions League final.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Look it's still at early stages. The only interesting part will be how much man city will ask i don't think he'll cost close similar to Martinez likely 30M or bit more man city are good sellers

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Last two Ornybombs ended in a transfer from Raphinha to Barca and Martinez to United.

So probably contract extension for City is coming.
Certain mods got mad at me pointing this out.

Confirms the interest atleast, although Arsenal seem to be reluctant to meet valuations this summer.

benjamin86

Established Member
City seems to be looking to make big changes to their squad this summer which is interesting on the back of winning the league and a champions league semi.

Cucarella replaces Ake/Zinchenko but then i'd imagine they'd look for another player if both are sold?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Orny been jinx us with his exclusive reporting this summer. Let's hope 3rd time lucky.

Can't keep missing out players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom