• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Oleksandr Zinchenko 🇺🇦

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

When did i say i didnt want him? I only said that he is overrated, especially at this place.

Addition: I also dislike him as a person as he is a hypocrite who doesnt care about morally dubious wars that do not affect his own people. His current boss is involved in a very brutal and very illegal war that he never said a word about. The implication that he supports a nazi-influenced military unit doesnt help him either.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...Edu and Lee are besties, so we can take his word that this is 100% done...

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Him having second thoughts is a good sign. If he fears not benching Xhaka he's spot on, he's definitely not benching Xhaka.

The decision is to come here and get benched when Tierney is fit, or stay and get benched even for Ake there.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Him having second thoughts is a good sign. If he fears not benching Xhaka he's spot on, he's definitely not benching Xhaka.

The decision is to come here and get benched when Tierney is fit, or stay and get benched even for Ake there.

Why won't he bench Xhaka (one our 4 bug underpformers in the first 11, other bung Partey, White and was Lacca)?

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
@Tir Na Nog

%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%83%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A7-ukraine.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom