• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

āœļø OFFICIAL Oleksandr Zinchenko šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡¦

Status
Not open for further replies.

blrgooner

Established Member
Im not sure where he'll start either. I always thought he was a bit meh. However, the only thing I'm going to say, is if his performance in midfield for Ukraine vs Scotland is typical for his performance for them in that position, he will be a very good option in midfield, as he bossed us that day in our own ground and decent premier league midfielders like John Mcginn were left chasing shadows.

Was one of those performances that make you say wow, I get it now.
To me, he has always looked more natural in the position he plays for Ukraine. His close control, ability to play on the half turn, and ability to pick through balls makes him a better candidate for LCM position.
As a fullback defensively he is not the best. I think if we do play with an inverted full back, his defensive frailties can be masked to some extent though. Tavares is worse defensively but did quite well for us for long period of time last season. Either ways, it would be intriguing to see where he plays for us.

Taurul

Guardiola has always been clear that Zinchenkoā€™s best position, in the long-term, will be as a creative midfielder. ā€œIn the pockets as the attacking midfielder,ā€ Guardiola said in April. ā€œThat is his position, definitely. When we bought Oleks, he was a No 10, a Phil Foden position, a creative player. But the needs we hadā€¦ we didnā€™t have a left-back for many years. He adapted and said: ā€˜Okay, what does the team need? Iā€™m going to do it. He is a reliable player, honestly.ā€

Heskey

šŸŒ‘ šŸŒ˜šŸŒ—šŸŒ–šŸŒ•šŸŒ”šŸŒ“šŸŒ’
Trusted ā­
1263.jpg

This is an exclusive photo of when Pep told him he was being sold to Arsenal so they could get Cucurella in instead.

Zinny looks chuffed. Ready to be all in for the company, Arsenal FC.

Xorspy

Replace White with Saliba and that looks a dangerous team.

If Martinelli and Saka can improve on their numbers from last season along with Jesusā€™ contribution, we are looking at a 75+ point season
Ƙdegaard too needs to really step up in terms of goals and assists.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ā­

Correct only because they'll go out and adequately replace him with another top talent.
It will be an upgrade as well. Thatā€™s just how they do.

If itā€™s cucurella he wonā€™t exactly break the bank either.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ā­

Player:Saliba
Time to surely phase Xhaka out of the team. Our new line up.View attachment 7940

Good team when all fit, but I worry about the availability of Tierney, Partey and Tomiyasu for any sustained period of time. This makes the Ā£35m signing of Fabio Vieira even more curious. Another challenge will be how to get Saliba in there, because he really does look the part.

Goonger

It will be an upgrade as well. Thatā€™s just how they do.

If itā€™s cucurella he wonā€™t exactly break the bank either.

Depends what you mean break the bank. Brighton apparently want Ben White type money for Cucurella, and we know first hand unless forced they hold out for their valuations.

Trilly

Trusted ā­

Love how the sentiment has changed over at bluemoon. They were all sharing memories and wiping tears when it was confirmed he was leaving. Now they hear he might be staying they are fuming that they won't be able to upgrade the LB position. That he is holding them back and he should just pack up and leave :lol:

Probably similar to when El-Neny leaves on here.
Not surprising at all. Youā€™re doing something wrong if the player youā€™re signing isnā€™t pissing off some fans.

The way they were all happy to see him go says to me he isnā€™t that good. If he rejects us to stay on cityā€™s bench then it says things that A-M arenā€™t ready for me to explain.

Trilly

Trusted ā­

Ah didnā€™t realise I was looking at yesterdayā€™s posts. Guess we cleared that lil wobbble.

Zinchenko back to being ā€œZinny the lovable blonde boy that rapsā€. Massive signing, inverted protractor etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

ArsĆØne Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom