• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

āœļø OFFICIAL Oleksandr Zinchenko šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡¦

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Quite happy with this signing. Good player that raises the technical level of our squad quite significantly. Hope he slots in at LB for Tierney and can be a little more expressive than at City where he played more in service of the quality attacking players ahead of him.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
PL experienced, covers fullback/midfield, but wants to play in the middle long termā€¦I feel like Iā€™ve seen this movie before.

If positional flexibility is so important for Arteta, to the point heā€™s looking to drop 35m on cover for our 25m LB, why donā€™t we ship Cedric and bring AMN back to be RB cover and mirror that same level of flexibility/cover on the right with AMN?

No way Arteta isnā€™t promising some midfield time to Zinchenko if heā€™s actually looking to swap City for AFC. Weā€™ll see how it plays out, but Iā€™d feel some type of way if I was AMN and this goes through.
AMN isnt as good as Zinchenko so that's a silly question

razƶrist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Tbh I like this and the Gabriel Jesus signing. Players before their prime but with a lot of experience, fits perfectly with our young guns. Give me 2 more of these signings instead of a big money overseas signing that have it all to prove stil.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here šŸ—³
I wonder if this is similar to how tielemans will go. Reported interest early on and after becoming interested in other targets we believe may be better for us but reject us/ price us out, we will turn back to our original target.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ā­

Player:Rice
I thought you were a non-nonsense Londoner. East London to be exact. Judging from your name I assumed you were of Asian/Indian heritage. I got a good friend called Mandeep and his Xbox name back in the day was ā€œBigDeepā€ cos he was a bit of big boy. Anyways I digress, then thereā€™s your infamous Robert Pires avi. I think you have longish hair and maybe you wear glasses. Idk

Again, this is me purely reading your posts. If I offended you Iā€™m genuinely sorry.

He is of Indian / Asian descent.

Looks like a human stick insect with a pot belly.

Known to his friends and family as Gagz (short for Gagandeep)

Weird ( both in looks and character) but a good lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

ArsĆØne Wenger
Top Bottom