• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

āœļø OFFICIAL Oleksandr Zinchenko šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡¦

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend14

Established Member
Martinelli is too hot of a thing in the market right now, if we bring an LW both him and ESR are leaving. That's the trap we are in, we have too much quality in under-23, meaning that they are not going to be happy with playing less than 20 games a season.

What I am saying is that it is very unlikely that we sign another attacker this season. We have too much talent pilling up, kids that are hungry, and enough quality to get 40+ games a season in a midtable club.

Even when I don't rate ESR that highly, it will hurt a lot to lose him right now. And I think Martinelli has no selling.

We gamble, it is a young team, full of talent, but young, so we are going to lose points because of it, but we are building a future. A 27 years old front 3 of Saka Ƙdegaard and Martinelli, we a quality CF (maybe Eddie, who knows) that offensive line, with 5+ years of playing together and 150+ games under their belt, sounds like a promising horizon, to say the least.

This is basically "the project" that Arteta has in mind. You are either onboard or not.

Has Arteta actually defined ā€œthe projectā€? I see ā€œthe projectā€ as something for the fans to hold onto while they figure out what they are doing.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Has Arteta actually defined ā€œthe projectā€? I see ā€œthe projectā€ as something for the fans to hold onto while they figure out what they are doing.
"The project" is there to be seeing, building a team that will kill for each other and that will stay together for at least 3+ years. What people call a core.
we did not have that.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
"The project" is there to be seeing, building a team that will kill for each other and that will stay together for at least 3+ years. What people call a core.
we did not have that.
I think we did, we just missed vital players at crucial times & goals of course.

I think the team spirit & togetherness is there.

sdotzdot

Established Member
No of course not. I rate him as a left-sided player, but I canā€™t say Iā€™ve seen much of him as a midfielder. Itā€™s difficult to not see both the city boys going straight in. We know Jesus is, and you have to think Zinchenko is going straight in too. Iā€™m sure heā€™s not being signed as a LB primarily.
Agreed. This is our midfield signing and I think weā€™re sorted with numbers there for now.

As it stands, itā€™s been a good window. If we get another forward it will be fantastic, we desperately need someone to help ease the pressure of the young attackers.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
What were you thinking?
I thought you were a non-nonsense Londoner. East London to be exact. Judging from your name I assumed you were of Asian/Indian heritage. I got a good friend called Mandeep and his Xbox name back in the day was ā€œBigDeepā€ cos he was a bit of big boy. Anyways I digress, then thereā€™s your infamous Robert Pires avi. I think you have longish hair and maybe you wear glasses. Idk

Again, this is me purely reading your posts. If I offended you Iā€™m genuinely sorry.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļøā­ļø (49)
Trusted ā­

I thought you were a non-nonsense Londoner. East London to be exact. Judging from your name I assumed you were of Asian/Indian heritage. I got a good friend called Mandeep and his Xbox name back in the day was ā€œBigDeepā€ cos he was a bit of big boy. Anyways I digress, then thereā€™s your infamous Robert Pires avi. I think you have longish hair and maybe you wear glasses. Idk

Again, this is me purely reading your posts. If I offended you Iā€™m genuinely sorry.

Peakkkkk A-M tonight šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Gunner-Union

Maybe sporting a murse ?

Gunner-Union

Agreed. This is our midfield signing and I think weā€™re sorted with numbers there for now.

As it stands, itā€™s been a good window. If we get another forward it will be fantastic, we desperately need someone to help ease the pressure of the young attackers.
I think he will be our best midfielder this season and player of the season

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
PL experienced, covers fullback/midfield, but wants to play in the middle long termā€¦I feel like Iā€™ve seen this movie before.

If positional flexibility is so important for Arteta, to the point heā€™s looking to drop 35m on cover for our 25m LB, why donā€™t we ship Cedric and bring AMN back to be RB cover and mirror that same level of flexibility/cover on the right with AMN?

No way Arteta isnā€™t promising some midfield time to Zinchenko if heā€™s actually looking to swap City for AFC. Weā€™ll see how it plays out, but Iā€™d feel some type of way if I was AMN and this goes through.

TakeChillPill

Established Member
All you'l
PL experienced, covers fullback/midfield, but wants to play in the middle long termā€¦I feel like Iā€™ve seen this movie before.

If positional flexibility is so important for Arteta, to the point heā€™s looking to drop 35m on cover for our 25m LB, why donā€™t we ship Cedric and bring AMN back to be RB cover and mirror that same level of flexibility/cover on the right with AMN?

No way Arteta isnā€™t promising some midfield time to Zinchenko if heā€™s actually looking to swap City for AFC. Weā€™ll see how it plays out, but Iā€™d feel some type of way if I was AMN and this goes through.
All you'll get is a bunch of photos of incels and simps. Our three remaining female posters will leave out of disgust.

TinFish

Why is this listed as 'Confirmed'? I was checking it on the various internets and couldn't find anything that said it was a done deal. Have I missed something? Regardless, like the signing + now KSE can cancel next big game hunting trip to Africa and instead sponsor some HIMARS to Ukraine! :thumbsup:
Mods clearly used my flow chart and it's a goer.

25 or under
No competition to sign him
Wants to come to Arsenal

Welcome Zinaldo

Pepesuave

Errr....Zinchenko is twice the CM that AMN would like to be. I have no doubt that he will bench Xhaka in no hurry. Dude is a proper baller without Xhaka's athletic limitations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love TomĆ”Å” RosickĆ½

ArsĆØne Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom