• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

āœļø OFFICIAL Oleksandr Zinchenko šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡¦

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halcyon Daze

So basically you are saying we shouldn't sign anyone that has every cried in front of the camera in case you have to see them once in a while wearing an Arsenal shirt. Dead on!

Your mother probably cried after giving birth to you. Suppose you don't like to see her often no?
F**k man, thatā€™s extreme. Give the boy a break. Sure he didnā€™t mean to interpret it that way. Leave mumā€™s out of football chat.

14Henry

Looking for receipts šŸ‘€
F**k man, thatā€™s extreme. Give the boy a break. Sure he didnā€™t mean to interpret it that way. Leave mumā€™s out of football chat.
It was a joke relax. Hes from Northern Ireland/Ireland. He's got thick skin. He wouldn't cry over that comment šŸ˜€

Halcyon Daze

All jokes aside I really like the player. I think he would be a solid addition and I wouldn't have the same worries him playing when Tierney has his usual 3 month injury.
I was about reply to this, then I saw the comment directly above yours. I give up, what can you do šŸ˜‚? Can only laugh FFS.

Gunner-Union

I guess he would be what a box to box mid? What happens when our 6 goes down from injury or locked up? We just donā€™t have a good enough backup imo. Iā€™d like zin but I think we need another dm as well

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Personally feel Martinelli has a bad rep on here, 6 goals, 7 assists in 1855 minutes of PL football last season. In a lot of games, he looked our best threatening player. I'd only expect progression in these numbers now as his game gets more polished.

Compare that to the much lauded Saka - 11 goals, 9 assists in 2978 minutes.
And then you have ESR on 10 goals and 2 assists in 1922 minutes. All of them 21 or under. There is a lot to be excited about in our forward line.

Add in the creativity, workrate and goals of Jesus & Paqueta (šŸ™) and another year of physical development and there's something there for sure.

AbouCuƩllar

Author of A-M essays šŸ“š

bingobob said:
Are we still living in this guy is an inverted left back world?

@bingobob makes a fine point in the Lisandro thread, why were people living in such a fantasy world about Lisandro as an inverted left back? Clearly he was targeted as a LCB. Which is why we're now after LCB Zinchenko having lost out on Lisandro.

*sarcasm off

Legend14

Established Member
And then you have ESR on 10 goals and 2 assists in 1922 minutes. All of them 21 or under. There is a lot to be excited about in our forward line.

Add in the creativity, workrate and goals of Jesus & Paqueta (šŸ™) and another year of physical development and there's something there for sure.
You are really trying to sell Paqueta to the Arsenal fans. Let it go. We are not paying 60m for someone so unproven. Why risk?

Last edited:

Aevi

Hale End FC
Either the LB market is so dry the Zinchenko LB experiment is the best thing available or he's seen as better than Tielemans and Paqueta. Really curious as to which it is.

Legend14

Established Member
Either the LB market is so dry the Zinchenko LB experiment is the best thing available or he's seen as better than Tielemans and Paqueta. Really curious as to which it is.
You donā€™t think heā€™s a good LB? How so?

Aevi

Hale End FC
You donā€™t think heā€™s a good LB? How so?
He seems quite good there but I get the impression Zinchenko and Martinez are very different players and find them to be a strange set of alternative targets. Also not sure how keen Zinchenko is on continuing at LB, I'm not sure if he has voiced his preference but I would think he'd want an opportunity to establish himself as a midfielder. If we want him at LB, I hope he's fully on board.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

So basically you are saying we shouldn't sign anyone that has every cried in front of the camera in case you have to see them once in a while wearing an Arsenal shirt. Dead on!

Your mother probably cried after giving birth to you. Suppose you don't like to see her often no?

Women are allowed to cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you love football, you love TomĆ”Å” RosickĆ½

ArsĆØne Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom