• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

āœļø OFFICIAL Oleksandr Zinchenko šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡¦

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonger

As CM is he better than Tielemans or Neves?

Difficult to tell because we've seen so little of him playing there in the league, although he does come inside a lot for City.

However, he's much better in midfield than I gave him credit for, when I watched him for Ukraine vs Scotland, he bossed that game and I came away very impressed.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ā­
Iā€™ve been complaining but Zinchenko and Jesus were in my realistic wish list for this summer.

If we go out and get Paqueta and either a no.6 or WF then itā€™s a productive summer where we improve.

bingobob

A-Mā€™s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ā­

That's why we really never heard any progress about Martinez for like 2 weeks because we working in this deal.

Very nice signing we won't s**t ourselves anymore everytime Tierney get injured. I won't rule out he take his place.
From what's been talked about seems more likely Zinchenko is leaving to play CM and we've said that's where he will play for us. That he can comfortably play left back is an added bonus if KT gets injured.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ā­
From what's been talked about seems more likely Zinchenko is leaving to play CM and we've said that's where he will play for us. That he can comfortably play left back is an added bonus if KT gets injured.

Celtic man clinging on to the dying embers of Tierney's place in the starting XI. Admirable.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Ah, the good olā€™ confirmation bias setting in šŸ˜
Itā€™s not even that. When I look at De Jong and Zinchenko, they are similar, both ball progressing machines, whether it be through passing or dribbling. Both have a burst of acceleration and good agility to make them press resistant. Both have the ability to go box to box.

OnlyOne

šŸŽ™ļø Future Journalist
Trusted ā­

Whereā€™s your Siuuu? If you donā€™t upload it, people wonā€™t believe youā€™re actually happy about this signing.

I donā€™t have time yet. Will do later on, hopefully an Orny tweet will get it out of me.

• Pray
Reactions: A_G

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
The problem is Tierney will be injured for 50% of our games. That means Zinchenko will drop to LB and weā€™ll lose his drive from CM. Weā€™ll have too many players behind the ball and go back to relying on Saka/Martinelli to produce a chance from nowhere.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ā­

Itā€™s not even that. When I look at De Jong and Zinchenko, they are similar, both ball progressing machines, whether it be through passing or dribbling. Both have a burst of acceleration and good agility to make them press resistant. Both have the ability to go box to box.
I donā€™t disagree based on the couple of times Iā€™ve seen him for Ukraine, but to compare him to De Jong is something else šŸ™‚

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Good to see this is moving.

This does kill the other cm deals imo. This is us done in the cm department unless an opportunistic deal presents itself.

Would go as far as to say this is us done period.

Turner, Zinchenko, marquinhos, Vieira and Jesus.

That's a 6.5 out of 10 on face value, could rise if Vieira turns out a player.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

If we don't sign another midfield it'll be a massive problem for us again after an injury or twice. I suspect Ƙdegaard, Xhaka and Partey* will be our starting midfield the majority of the time. Zinchenko and Vieira coming in at times tho for major games only if we've got one of the main lads missing.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
I donā€™t disagree based on the couple of times Iā€™ve seen him for Ukraine, but to compare him to De Jong is something else šŸ™‚
Weā€™ll see. I think if Zinchenko was as much of a regular as De Jong it would be widely accepted that they are in the same tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

ArsĆØne Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom