• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Oleksandr Zinchenko 🇺🇦

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Seems like we should have just got a Man City meal deal

Main - Jesus
Side - Zinny
Drink - One of their yoots

Wrap it all up for 60M rather than buy the items individually.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
@OnlyOne and I been on fire this summer. Think the ITK Tier list needs to be revisited.
200.gif

benjamin86

Established Member
Better than Tavares obviously, but ~70m for bench players like Zinny & Vieira is crazy
Lack of quality off the bench cost us last season and now with 5 subs, I think it's going to be even more important to have a quality bench and we've got the extra games of the Europa too.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I am divided, my rational brain tells me this is probably our last signing of the summer. But my stupid heart is still hoping Paqueta comes to Arsenal even when I know is very unrealistic we spend 50M on midfield... Arteta only spends that much on CBs we don't need.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
As CM is he better than Tielemans or Neves?

He's far more mobile with better stamina, workrate and ball carrying. Gets box to box, dribbling, playing 1-2s really well while being able to get back to make last ditch tackles/blocks. His range of passing looks pretty impressive too.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I am divided, my rational brain tells me this is probably our last signing of the summer. But my stupid heart is still hoping Paqueta comes to Arsenal even when I know is very unrealistic we spend 50M on midfield... Arteta only spends that much on CBs we don't need.

You know, I know and Arteta definitely knows that Xhaka between the lines is an option, but not the solution for a team who is aiming to get back to elite levels.

Paqueta is quick, effective between the lines, has close control, can dribble, hard working and versatile. If anything, Zinny's signing suggests we want our #8s right up there because there is cover behind.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

You know what would be very underwhelming? If we only get Zin to play LCM and LB when Tierney is off and then Xhaka is the LCM. That would be the flattest and most boring football we could see.
Think there’s definitely a risk this is the case

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
@A__G could you find my first post on Zinny from this summer please?
Think we need to add a bit more experience, not really in age but genuinely big games played and being amongst an elite squad. Think two really smart pickups for cheap is Jesus who would need a little convincing (£) and Zincheko, both contracts expire soon.

Scamacca (CF)
Jesus (F9/WF)
Zinchenko (LB)
Aouar
Neves or Luiz

Not arsed about RB, think Cedric hasn't rang any alarm bells and don't think we need a CB unless Holding wants to leave.

People will ***** and moan about games played but guys like Nelli, Saka, Xhaka, ESR, need to be rotated especially as we'll be back in Europa. I think all players listed bring some decent experience all while being young enough to improve further and can mix and match positionally.

I'll be gutted if we don't sign all of them tbh.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant

It won’t be. Given we had money for Raphinha and Martinez, we’ll make one more.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

They'll most likely sign another wide forward. Probably best not to get your hopes up about a midfielder unless Tielemans is a bargain deadline day swoop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom