• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Nicolas Pepe (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Its very likely linked to his inability to move the ball forward or create chances for himself or others, also he loses the ball quite a lot. Going by the stats in the premiership he dribbles quite a lot but has a very low success rate. He also loses possession quite a lot in general, which breaks down our entire attack regularly. His ability to press is questionable and whether he tracks back or not seems to be a coin toss.

A decent cross or having an ability to shoot from a very specific area on a specific leg wouldnt really make up for the above for most managers. Also those minutes would come at cost to game time for Saka, Martinelli and Esr who are already delivering more at a younger age and have much more potential.
All that needs to be said

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Worst fanbase in the world. Guys actually fighting to discredit their own players :lol:

I don’t think Arteta ever gave Pepe more than three starts in a row 😮 he was never going to become Bernardo silva but a lot of the issues in possession and build up would have been solved with rhythm. People make it seem like he can’t control a football :lol:

He can leave with his head held high, being top of that list despite never being fancied by the manager.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Worst fanbase in the world. Guys actually fighting to discredit their own players :lol:

I don’t think Arteta ever gave Pepe more than three starts in a row 😮 he was never going to become Bernardo silva but a lot of the issues in possession and build up would have been solved with rhythm. People make it seem like he can’t control a football :lol:

He can leave with his head held high, being top of that list despite never being fancied by the manager.

People were even saying he couldn't dribble past anyone, before I posted a comp of him in his first season here were he dribbled past pretty much every player he came up against :lol:

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

People can’t resist doing a breakdown of why Pepe is bad but in the same breath rate a Goldilocks manager.
It’s like there’s a need to deny him of any sort of rating or compliment, at this point it might be about the posters who rate him instead of the actual player because it’s very irrational.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

No matter how much you lot try to band together to make us care about Pepe, we never will. Failed transfer for a manager who didn't even want him who became stuck with a new manager who didn't want him. I'm sure you guys will pretend to watch Nice to criticize Arteta and I'm looking forward to the laughs.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

We should be able to get a good fee for a player that gets a goal contribution every game and a half in all comps and every two games in the hardest league in the world.

Those are sleeping giant type numbers, but we can all see the contract termination coming. :lol:

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

No matter how much you lot try to band together to make us care about Pepe, we never will. Failed transfer for a manager who didn't even want him who became stuck with a new manager who didn't want him. I'm sure you guys will pretend to watch Nice to criticize Arteta and I'm looking forward to the laughs.
Nobody cares about what you care about.

1A304982-B840-4BC5-97AD-6ACA7B857A67.jpeg

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

It’s like there’s a need to deny him of any sort of rating or compliment, at this point it might be about the posters who rate him instead of the actual player because it’s very irrational.
Was a harmless Orbinho stat which suggested Pepe for all his faults had numbers that holds up with very successful players in an Arsenal shirt.

But some on here (and on twitter) couldn’t even let him have that.

This is the same fanbase that united together because of big wages being removed though so what do I expect.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Nobody cares about what you care about.

View attachment 8658

You can always make me smile on a rainy day

BHxfH-_CUAAklLy.jpg

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
People were even saying he couldn't dribble past anyone, before I posted a comp of him in his first season here were he dribbled past pretty much every player he came up against :lol:
Like he barely completed half his dribbles in his first season, its bottom third for wingers and midfielders... so for a team who wants to play in the champions league its pretty fkin sh*t tbh. He could definitely beat players in a dribble because hed just keep dribbling until he finally managed no matter how bad a choice of it was, then more than likely run straight in to another defender.

Outside of losing the ball every second time he tried to dribble he would miscontrol the ball or lose it to being tackled nearly 3 times a match each.

But yeah a compilation, can you find one for Mustafi?

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

No matter how much you lot try to band together to make us care about Pepe, we never will.

It’s not even that, I personally can’t wait for him to go so hopefully we all get behind the team and not do this again with the players remaining.

The way the mindset is here though, some of you will just find someone else unfortunately. I’m already seeing calls to sell ESR when there is absolutely nothing wrong with him.

Last edited:

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
It’s not even that, I personally can’t wait for him to go so HOPEFULLY we all get behind the team and not do this again with the players remaining.

The way the mindset is here though, some of you will just find someone else unfortunately. I’m always seeing calls to sell ESR when there is absolutely nothing wrong with him.
Who was calling for ESR to be sold? Name and shame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom