• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Nicolas Pepe (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member

Look like it close to be done
Cant imagine it'll make much impact on us unless we have some limit for wage expenditure or something. He was never going to be used much if at all. Might get some return from him if he performs well this season I guess. Said we should've loaned him out 2 seasons ago and brought in Zaha but here we are

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Says the guy who said Pepe would be as good for Liverpool as Salah was 🤣 bury your head before you run away from a conversation again crying
Never said that, don’t resort to lying. Take your L

My Salah comparison is accurate, Salah is just doing the same things at a higher level IMO. Both have weirdly inconsistent and unorthodox technique but overall get the job done. 😂 I’m tempted to say that Salah’s touch is even more inconsistent

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Lol what did he say?

The guy asked why Pepe wasn't in the squad and Arteta was basically saying 3 players need to be left out and we've picked the players we think are ready. Something along those lines. He could've just said he's in talks to leave, it's not like it's a secret.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
The guy asked why Pepe wasn't in the squad and Arteta was basically saying 3 players need to be left out and we've picked the players we think are ready. Something along those lines. He could've just said he's in talks to leave, it's not like it's a secret.
He can be really strange at times, Mikel.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
It’s not even that, I personally can’t wait for him to go so hopefully we all get behind the team and not do this again with the players remaining.

The way the mindset is here though, some of you will just find someone else unfortunately. I’m already seeing calls to sell ESR when there is absolutely nothing wrong with him.
I always liked Pepe. He didn't fit Emery or Arteta very much but he never complained and kept his head up supporting the team. I wish he would've been able to head out sooner than age 27 to play regularly again. Arsenal as a club wasted his career.

Fans have their polarizing players no matter the circumstances so I don't think it will change until Xhaka, Yellow Box, and maybe one or two eventually leave. Even when Saka and them are in their primes, I'm sure there will be polarizing players. The ESR stuff seems tongue in cheek at the moment.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
That's not what he said. Close, but semantics matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom