• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Transfer Deadline Day Summer 2022: Much Edu About Nothing

Are you satisfied with our transfer window as a whole?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Go back and look at the transfer thread. His name came up numerous times I was one who mentioned him as a cheaper squad player who could be something between Partey and Elneny.
You were talking about signing him back in February 😭

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
So sitting top of the league, playing decent football, making some quality signings and apparent progress would all be lost because we didn't sign Douglas Luiz and got a 1-1 draw at Old Trafford?

If fans are that fragile I doubt they are actually fans.

I said a loss. The club have done incredibly well to fix the disconnect between the fans, the players and the club, why risk ruining it by taking yet another chance, like we did in January.

This is our best start in years, other clubs are faltering, why leave yourself short?

SK___

Why is Todd giving out 7 year deals? It’s interesting.
I’m desperate for an owner who’s as proactive as he is, he honestly moves like the club is his only priority…

meanwhile 🥖 face edu in his office scratching his balls & arsehole then sniffing his hand all day bidding £0.50p on players

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I said a loss. The club have done incredibly well to fix the disconnect between the fans, the players and the club, why risk ruining it by taking yet another chance, like we did in January.

This is our best start in years, other clubs are faltering, why leave yourself short?
You said we have to win against United in your original post I replied to no?

The club will do all it can. If the cards fall badly so be it. Let's wait a few hours before deciding that everything is dark and depressing.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Ronaldo is on the bench for United.
7f2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004
Top Bottom