• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Brighton & Hove Albion 2 - 4 Arsenal | Saturday 31st, December | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Brighton-Vs-Arsenal.jpg

Must win game.

Let's be honest, they're a far better side than West Ham. Tactically, they're one of the best team in league. They contract the space on pitch and force you to play on their terms and look to impose their game on you. But we're a much different team to the side that lost to them at the tail end of last season tbf.

Screenshot-20221227-004230.png

Screenshot-20221227-004257.png

Screenshot-20221227-004310.png

Screenshot-20221227-004347.png

139324ec-fdce-46d3-b61f-57257b608ba9.png

Prediction

Brighton 0-1 Arsenal

bastun

Player:Saka
Not sure we need to be worried how the match ended. Arteta took out all of our control in the last 20 mins. But I understand his decision. We have a really tough game in 3 days. His substitions had poor game. Plus the individual errors.We were very lucky that mitoma was offside. I could see a draw.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Not sure we need to be worried how the match ended. Arteta took out all of our control in the last 20 mins. But I understand his decision. We have a really tough game in 3 days. His substitions had poor game. Plus the individual errors.We were very lucky that mitoma was offside. I could see a draw.

Good point.

Our loss of control speaks more to our depth issues, than Brighton stepping up a gear on their own. If anything, it shows we need to get in some rotation upfront, and in midfield.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We need a CM sharpish.

We can't control games without Partey. It's ****ing annoying.

We need depth in that position. Mo is depth CM for a title challenge, with all due respect to him.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Good point.

Our loss of control speaks more to our depth issues, than Brighton stepping up a gear on their own. If anything, it shows we need to get in some rotation upfront, and in midfield.
It clearly highlighted our weakness once again and why even if we go 10 points clear we won’t be favourites. We in a unique situation and the club really should invest now. Sadly we have an inexperienced manager and even less experienced football director and I don’t think they fully understand how unique this situation is.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't understand why arsenal fans on twitter say throw europa away it's a trophy we have great chance winning it. Also after we strength the team in January it'll help us alot.

Don't throw any trophy away unless its league Cup that throw it to bin

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
It clearly highlighted our weakness once again and why even if we go 10 points clear we won’t be favourites. We in a unique situation and the club really should invest now. Sadly we have an inexperienced manager and even less experienced football director and I don’t think they fully understand how unique this situation is.

I'm 100% sure they know exactly how unique this situation is, and I'm fairly confident they'll be backed.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I'm 100% sure they know exactly how unique this situation is, and I'm fairly confident they'll be backed.
Backed when? They really should have players lined up during the World Cup break. Chelsea just agreed a deal for enzo Fernandez. We take too long to negotiate and signing couple of players end of Jan could very well be too late

bergholt

“Really don’t understand why teams give this arsenal team so much respect. Look at how much of the ball they control.”

Love this quote, after a game where we had 32% possession. Just impeccable football knowledge from that guy.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Do you understand how unique the situation is?

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Backed when? They really should have players lined up during the World Cup break. Chelsea just agreed a deal for enzo Fernandez. We take too long to negotiate and signing couple of players end of Jan could very well be too late

The window isn't even open and its flaming obvious we're signing Mudryk :lol: we might get a CM as well, that one I'm less sure on.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

so you're blaming the club for not already having signed a player in the future :facepalm:
We do this dance every window. This is Arsenal. I can give you countless of times last 20 years where we fully dallied in a transfer window and we hear the same excuse. The window is still open until it’s not open and then we’ll nothing we can do now

Arsenal as a club has not been proactive for long time. This time we in a title race for the first time in long time. 2 deals should be done next 2-3 days

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom