• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mykhailo Mudryk [Chelsea Bound]

Is Mudryk Thee Stallion disrespecting Shakhtar with his conduct?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Chelsea blew us out of the way in one day for Raphina. We always dilly dally. But it’s good Chelsea makes a bid. It’s put up or shut up for us noe
True, but they spent ~300m in the summer, and are on course for ~150m in this January window not even taking Mudryk into account, so surely they have to ease up on the spending at some point. We also reportedly backed out of the Raphinha deal early as Edu was informed by his mate Deco (Raphinha's agent) that Raphinha was dead set on Barca.

But yea, hopefully we'll see the conclusion of this deal soon one way or the other. Though if Arteta's positive that Mudryk is the guy, then we need to stop fcking around and pay the upper limits of our valuation for him. Games are coming thick and fast, and bringing in a player sooner rather than later could make a huge difference.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
True, but they spent ~300m in the summer, and are on course for ~150m in this January window not even taking Mudryk into account, so surely they have to ease up on the spending at some point. We also reportedly backed out of the Raphinha deal early as Edu was informed by his mate Deco (Raphinha's agent) that Raphinha was dead set on Barca.

But yea, hopefully we'll see the conclusion of this deal soon one way or the other. Though if Arteta's positive that Mudryk is the guy, then we need to stop fcking around and pay the upper limits of our valuation for him. Games are coming thick and fast, and bringing in a player sooner rather than later could make a huge difference.
Trouble is, once it gets to the actual bidding & negotiating part, it's completely out of Artetas hands. Hes powerless.

His mouthpiece is Edu & I'm not even sure Edu would have any involvement in transfers either.

Basically Arteta has to wait at home to see if daddy wants to pay for his shiny new toy that hes asked for. If daddy gets to the shop & thinks the toy is too expensive, he might just come home with nothing.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Trouble is, once it gets to the actual bidding & negotiating part, it's completely out of Artetas hands. Hes powerless.

His mouthpiece is Edu & I'm not even sure Edu would have any involvement in transfers either.

Basically Arteta has to wait at home to see if daddy wants to pay for his shiny new toy that hes asked for. If daddy gets to the shop & thinks the toy is too expensive, he might just come home with nothing.
We'll soon find out how committed the higher-ups are to winning. They've talked the talk, it's now time to walk the walk.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Our next important game is 11 days away. I'm expecting Arteta to give our players some rest and focus on getting Mudryk in. If they're smart they get this done this week, so that he can train with the squad and play a part at Sp**s.

G0D

Almighty
Our next important game is 11 days away. I'm expecting Arteta to give our players some rest and focus on getting Mudryk in. If they're smart they get this done this week, so that he can train with the squad and play a part at Sp**s.
100%. Don’t want to see Saka or Martinelli playing in the FA Cup, nor Xhaka or Partey.

Dream world would be getting Mudyrk in so he can have a run out in the FA Cup himself to help get up to speed.

Mraven

I’m afraid Mudryk won’t be the answer to our problems this season. Might need a few months to adapt.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I’m afraid Mudryk won’t be the answer to our problems this season. Might need a few months to adapt.

Doesn't matter, we have Martinelli too. We don't need him to come in and start every game for us finishing the season with 20 G/A. It would be nice to have a quality talent providing competition for our wide players, also offering a different option when we're unable to break down a wall (like yesterday).

Mraven

Doesn't matter, we have Martinelli too. We don't need him to come in and start every game for us finishing the season with 20 G/A. It would be nice to have a quality talent providing competition for our wide players, also offering a different option when we're unable to break down a wall (like yesterday).
I agree, but it would also be nice to have someone come in for Xhaka and Ødegaard to change things up in a game like yesterday. Problem is Vieira is not ready to be that person and I’m afraid Mudryk will be in the same situation.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I do think we'll sign Mudryk this window but I think it'll be a drawn out affair.

There's lots of posturing from Shakhtar and trying to eke out a few million extra. Which I can't really blame them for he must be their most valuable asset by far at the moment.

The last 5 days of the window before it's done and dusted I feel.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I do think we'll sign Mudryk this window but I think it'll be a drawn out affair.

There's lots of posturing from Shakhtar and trying to eke out a few million extra. Which I can't really blame them for he must be their most valuable asset by far at the moment.

The last 5 days of the window before it's done and dusted I feel.

I think it will be settled before Sp**s, one way or another. Feels like the deal is at a point now where it gets done or we move on. It seems like we have a figure in mind and aren't prepared to go over that but are a bit flexible on the structure. Shakthar imo are probably going to accept the bid within the next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom