• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mykhailo Mudryk [Chelsea Bound]

Is Mudryk Thee Stallion disrespecting Shakhtar with his conduct?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Srna doing that likely because he know todd is throwing money at everyone so he'd hope Chelsea give him extra 10m that what we offering. Still advantage with us because player want arsenal only.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Srna doing that likely because he know todd is throwing money at everyone so he'd hope Chelsea give him extra 10m that what we offering. Still advantage with us because player want arsenal only.

The player won’t say no to Chelsea though. Chance to leave Ukraine, move to London on a **** ton of more money.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I think it will be settled before Sp**s, one way or another. Feels like the deal is at a point now where it gets done or we move on. It seems like we have a figure in mind and aren't prepared to go over that but are a bit flexible on the structure. Shakthar imo are probably going to accept the bid within the next week.

We'll see I guess.

It seems to me like the club has had Mudryk in their sights for a while now and he's our number 1 option. I struggle to see us moving on to a secondary target.

I think Shakhtar will drag it out as long as possible in the hopes of getting a few more million. I believe it's pretty much set in stone that he'll be an Arsenal player before the window closes.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
How do we know he only wants Arsenal ? He might have just set his heart on us knowing that we were the club in for him. He might just easily switch allegiance when Chelsea start showing their hand.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
We'll see I guess.

It seems to me like the club has had Mudryk in their sights for a while now and he's our number 1 option. I struggle to see us moving on to a secondary target.

I think Shakhtar will drag it out as long as possible in the hopes of getting a few more million. I believe it's pretty much set in stone that he'll be an Arsenal player before the window closes.

Raphinha was the no.1 option, Neto was the no.1 option four weeks later and now Mudryk is the no.1 option. That's three different no.1 options in the space of 6 months.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Raphinha was the no.1 option, Neto was the no.1 option four weeks later and now Mudryk is the no.1 option. That's three different no.1 options in the space of 6 months.
This guy was our plan C after Raphina & Neto. Fck knows who plan D is if he goes to Chelsea.

We better have a backup plan tho, as we seriously need reinforcements.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
This guy was our plan C after Raphina & Neto. Fck knows who plan D is if he goes to Chelsea.

We better have a backup plan tho, as we seriously need reinforcements.

If Barca are really in financial **** again they could go back for Raphinha or as I suggested before (and people didn't like) Ferran Torres. Felix on loan could speed up as well.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
How do we know he only wants Arsenal ? He might have just set his heart on us knowing that we were the club in for him. He might just easily switch allegiance when Chelsea start showing their hand.
He begging for us and we suit his style more also reports from Ukraine saying nothing about Chelsea interest. Anything can happen but we still favourites

Gn1212

We'll soon find out what this is all about. In theory, Chelsea simply can't do both Mudryk and Enzo after Badiashile.

There has to be a limit in all this or the whole FFP thing is a proper joke.

I like to think Chelsea may offer a little more money with a different structure and the player ultimately says no, leading Shakhtar back to us, trying to get one last raise before they accept.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

If Chelsea want Mudryk, let them overpay for him. He’ll probably turn out like another Ziyech/Pulisic in their system.

I’d say offer Brighton that same amount for Mitoma and test their resolve:

1672828276040.jpeg

He’ll come in and hit the ground running.

Tom Mix

If he moves to Chelsea he may well have to give up ever going back to Ukraine. Just think of all that footage of fans at Chelsea singing Russian songs, waving the Russian flag and supporting Putin's (alleged) friend Abramovich.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
If Chelsea want Mudryk, let them overpay for him. He’ll probably turn out like another Ziyech/Pulisic in their system.

I’d say offer Brighton that same amount for Mitoma and test their resolve:

View attachment 11935

He’ll come in and hit the ground running.
Would love him here but he just joined Brighton not long ago also they'll probably ask for unrealistic fee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom