• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mykhailo Mudryk [Chelsea Bound]

Is Mudryk Thee Stallion disrespecting Shakhtar with his conduct?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Disappointed in Shakhtar tbh I know it’s football and money talks but they’ve negotiated like pricks, trolling on their Twitter account, and frankly they’re record signing and superstar of Ukrainian football if I were them I’d want him to play with Zinchenko for Arsenal top of the league, not f*cking Chelsea. Nakhui Shakhtar.

GunnerUK

Fu*k Chelsea. Let them have him for this inflated fee and crazy wages. This is football and there will be other options for us. Bet they didn’t even scout him just said

“let’s see who Arsenal are looking at as our scouting system is so piss poor we may as well just buy who Arsenal are after as there superior in every way”

There could be a u turn in this still. His in London so.. **** knows what Edu is doing in Poland though lol

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
It's frustrating. I cant be mad at Edu tbh, you cant compete with what Chelsea are doing, no club can. But if they don't have a plan B I'm going to get real mad.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
He was close to Brentford/Everton/Leverkusen half a year ago, don't act like we are losing some wordclass player.

We haven't signed Raphinha and it wasn't the end of the world. Same with Neto and now with Mudryk. It's just the question if we find another one in this winter with the way how slow Edu is doing deals.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Well that was nice while it lasted. Better call Jack and Per and see if they've got any ballers we can use for six months

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Fu*k Chelsea. Let them have him for this inflated fee and crazy wages. This is football and there will be other options for us. Bet they didn’t even scout him just said

“let’s see who Arsenal are looking at as our scouting system is so piss poor we may as well just buy who Arsenal are after as there superior in every way”

There could be a u turn in this still. His in London so.. **** knows what Edu is doing in Poland though lol
giphy.gif

• Fire
Reactions: A_G

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Kvaratskhelia in the summer then, he’s worth dropping 100m on not this idiot with a neck tattoo.
Not sure 100M will be enough 😭

Alternatively we go for a striker and make Gabriel Jesus a wing option. Now that it clear we’re willing to spend big we have options.

There aren’t loads but there are enough.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Kvaratskhelia in the summer then, he’s worth dropping 100m on not this idiot with a neck tattoo.
Yep he has European pedigree and would deserve that fee.

But if we thought that Shakhtar were bastards to negotiate with then we are in for fun with De Laurentis. I call him the Italian Aulas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom