• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Declan Rice

How long until Arsenal announce this?

• By Thursday (the 6th)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Rice is criminally underrated on here, I presume because he's English. Anyone that's watched him play for any significant time knows how talented he is.

If there's any chance he's available and willing to join, we should be all over him for £70-80m.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Rice is criminally underrated on here, I presume because he's English. Anyone that's watched him play for any significant time knows how talented he is.

If there's any chance he's available and willing to join, we should be all over him for £70-80m.

I always get the feeling that he's not that elite in the build up phase of the game. He does win a lot of duels and has a great long ball.

That being said, as I've said I haven't seen many West Ham / England games so don't take my word for granted.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Rice aint all that imo

Weird though that someone with close to 200 appearances for West Ham and a mainstay for England isn't rated. Maybe it's that he's playing in a 'boring' position.

If he could run the 100m in 11 seconds and had a cool highlight reel against farmers A-M would be wanting to throw money at him like confetti i'm sure.

Morning_woody

The problem is, what would you do with Partey who is one of our key players and also on big wages ? Rice is an established player and I doubt he would be pleased with sitting on the bench waiting for Partey getting injured.
I doubt we will be paying this kind amount for a DM while Partey is in the squad imo.
Btw, I'm pretty sure Chelsea would also be interested and Rice would probably prefer a move to Chelsea over Arsenal taking his history with Chelsea in consideration.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Never really watched Rice that much. Has a great long ball, but I think we'd be really overpaying for an England international.

Is he that good? Secondly, he'd also come for a starting position, and with Xhaka - Partey playing the way they are, I'm not sure he's getting it.
He's good at breaking up play but I think seeing him in the WC kind of exposed that he's not the best under a press so we'd suffer in building from the back if he was deputizing for Partey. He's also not good enough on the ball to play where Xhaka does so in essence he would be backup that we paid an extortionate fee for and I just don't see us doing that. We'd need an Enzo or Bellingham level signing to threaten the first XI. I think ideally we either go for an older player capable of backing up both Xhaka and Partey or a younger player with more talent than Sambi who can grow into a replacement for one of them.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Scenes if Boehly reads this and sweeps in with a 200m bid. Rice will get a contract for 15 years/400k a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Top Bottom