• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Declan Rice

How long until Arsenal announce this?

• By Thursday (the 6th)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not to be a Debbie Downer but why have now decided to release this information? I have this horrible feeling we won’t be signing anyone this window.
Rice definitely won't be going this window no matter how big the offer is westham they in deep s**t. Also don't take these sources seriously english media know nothing

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Mudryk was singing north London forever on his Instagram.

Things can happen.

It will be down to the 500m Chelsea offer.
Mudryk was desperate to go to Leverkusen just few months ago. He has no connection to Arsenal like rice has to Chelsea

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
If he could run the 100m in 11 seconds and had a cool highlight reel against farmers A-M would be wanting to throw money at him like confetti i'm sure.
gj0pCm.gif

declan-rice-rice.gif

Rattata

Not to be a Debbie Downer but why have now decided to release this information? I have this horrible feeling we won’t be signing anyone this window.
Have to agree. This is not a good sign. The club leaking information about summer transfers to appease the fans.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice

Dances like a Brazilian, what more could you want.

I hope you've received some written apologies from the Contesexuals after yesterday, by the way. Many were viciously attacking you when you ( correctly) outed him as a bvm months ago.

• Applause
Reactions: A_G

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Couple of nice breaking the line passes from him there. Good to know he has them in his locker at least, it's what concerns me most about him joining a possession based team.

That match is what sold me on him. Was never a fan but there was never doubting his defensive work and he’s actually shown he’s competent on the ball against a top side.

Imagine how good he’d be in an Arteta team with Zinny holding his hand in the buildup…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom