• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft CL Draft Results Discussion Thread

GDeep™

League is very weak
soccer-mbappe.gif

Are we completely forgetting the whole Anton Ferdinand fiasco? Legend una.

Bring in Kolo I’d say.
Don’t know if you’re being serious but you have to separate the two. With Rio the best CB in the PL era, by far. Great captain too.

Terry, Rio, Sol, Vidic I think the best ever in the PL, then you drop a level to the Carvalho, Kompany, Van Dijk crowd.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Don’t know if you’re being serious but you have to separate the two. With Rio the best CB in the PL era, by far. Great captain too.

Terry, Rio, Sol, Vidic I think the best ever in the PL, then you drop a level to the Carvalho, Kompany, Van Dijk crowd.
No Tony Adams ?

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Was at that 2013 Copa del Rey final mate. One of the best memories of my life. Ronaldo red card and their meltdown was delicious.
Must have been MAD in there, cup final in your great rivals backyard and you come back to beat them.

Forgot about the Ronaldo red card even, majestic match. Remember watching it thoroughly hungover thinking this year with this team they finally have to do something then that gorilla came through clutch.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
@Rex Bezos is busy re-recording the screen session as some strange sounds were caught on 🎤

Gotta fix those settings so only system sound is captured and not the mic as well ;)

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
So to be clear: are you a dude or a dyke?
Hey, Vinci if he was a lady I would’ve already tried to hit that mate, you are a bigger horndog than me. @pigge is not Eva Green in disguise playing an online draft game with us. If Pigge was a lady, she probably doesn’t get a lot of dates after spending a week LRPing with football nerds.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Latest posts

Top Bottom