• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

āœļø OFFICIAL Declan Rice

How long until Arsenal announce this?

• By Thursday (the 6th)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
we can because we have space and we still short in midfield even after Rice but i can't see we spend 90M on rice and close 70M on Caicedo.
We arenā€™t short in Caicedos best position. If we sign Rice, weā€™ll have Partey, Jorginho and Rice who are all natural 6s, the same as Caicedo.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We arenā€™t short in Caicedos best position. If we sign Rice, weā€™ll have Partey, Jorginho and Rice who are all natural 6s, the same as Caicedo.
Yeah caicedo ainā€™t coming here. But I donā€™t think the club mind being linked with him. Even after they signed Jorginho they were feeding media they want both when anyone with any sense knew it was a lie

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Apparently Mokbel is in a gay relationship with somebody at the agency that the Hale End lads use.

Reason he gets all the contract info first.
I'm not calling you a liar, but the transfer window crafts more fiction than your average Wattpad writer.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Good move from Deccy. Now we should sign Caicedo, United get Mount and he can battle relegation at West Ham for another year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Donā€™t be scared to be ambitious. Itā€™s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

ArsĆØne Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 21

Nuno Tavares will return to Arsenal after Nottingham Forest chose not to exercise the buy option in his loan deal [Nottingham Forest Official Site]

Benjamin Å eÅ”koā€™s agent confirms interest from English and Italian clubs, adding that he is not interested in moving to Saudi Arabia [Evening Standard]

Arsenal have sent scouts to watch Benfica midfielder Joao Neves multiple times [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have joined Manchester United in the race to sign Rennesā€™ 18 year old attacking midfielder Desire Doue [Ouest-France]

Latest posts

Top Bottom