• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Kai Havertz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Just waiting for the leaked Rice video now.
how-to-make-rice-drain-and-rinse.gif

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Need to bring in the mods
:lol:

@A_G for on-pitch stuff replacing that Frimpon fella, @El Duderino to replace our club photographer Stuart McFarlane, @SA Gunner to write the pre and post match reports by lavishing the club with good words, @Jasard to fix all the broken things around arsenal.com platform.

@Yousif Arsenal can have a word with Vinai about these arrangements.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal deserve those type of leaks. There isn’t a more pathetic club out there when it comes to delaying announcements. It’s been said enough over the years but they drag things out so long you’re not arsed when they finally do announce players.

Scumbags.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Arsenal deserve those type of leaks. There isn’t a more pathetic club out there when it comes to delaying announcements. It’s been said enough over the years but they drag things out so long you’re not arsed when they finally do announce players.

Scumbags.
Rice will be signed tomorrow and we'll still be waiting for the video in mid July while the social media person sources Basmati.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
are they really going to not announce this today? the fans already knew you f**ked up we even watched him interview ffs.

Advice for you Arsenal learn from Real Madrid confirm the deal with statement and worry about anything else later.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
This signing still mystifies me, but the club management know a lot more about football than I do. So I’m just gonna quietly wait to be proven wrong…hopefully on like match day 3 or something when he scores a brace and assists thrice.

Bloodbather

Established Member

I've said before that I rate Havertz and I think he makes sense as a signing if we're switching to a 3-2-4-1 approach, but I'll also say this: If we were signing him from Leverkusen off the back of his stint there, I'd be over the ****ing moon. His stint at Chelsea tempers that a bit, but **** me he looked like a future Ballon d'Or winner at Leverkusen.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Chelsea's selling prowess is a myth for me.

They are only getting serious money for desirable, regular 1st team starters like Havertz, Mount and Kovacic. You pick 3 regular starters from our first XI and I suspect we could easily raise similar sums.

They get ok sums for their English squad players like Gallagher, RLC but I suspect players like ESR, Nketiah and Balogun would fetch similar figures.

They have as much trouble as anyone shifting their undesirable players, nobody is putting up any coin for the likes of Lukaku, Pulusic, Sterling, Hudson-Odoi etc. They were stuck with players like Bakayoko, Baba- Rahmen, Drinkwater for years.
Chelsea since abramovich bought them have been stockpiling quality players so it's no suprised they sell them for high prices too. As you said they also have a lot they can't move on that balances it out.

Bloodbather

Established Member

His best form came when Rodgers had Leicester playing some great football between 2019-2021
Yeah, and they were a counter attacking side. Maddison's main attribute is his ability to transition play quickly in counter attacks. Obviously a good set piece taker as well. But he's useless off the ball, disappears in tight spaces, and brings next to no defensive contribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom