• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Kai Havertz

Status
Not open for further replies.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Apparently it’s all because tomorrow is the 29th and he wears the number 29.

What a pathetic institution.
Basmati rice was first discovered June 29th as well. Two announcements, I'm hearing.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Sorry my boy that I haven't even cared about your leaked stuff yesterday.

Hopefully it's worth to watch compared to the ones from Kim K

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Picture this double announcement: Kai walks in eating a bowl of rice and says it in German only for Ramsdale to walk out and say "It's called Rice mate", Kai replies "Like that midfielder guy? and Ramsdale says "Yeah but that's the footballer who plays for" and out walks Declan saying "THE GUNNERS"

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
A-M: Why there's the red OFFICIAL 🤝 tag when there's srill nothing on arse.com?

Arsenal social media admin: Hold my beer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom