• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Declan Rice

How long until Arsenal announce this?

• By Thursday (the 6th)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well, we don’t know. They could compromise on 3 years or something else. Point being we don’t yet know whether it’s over 4 years or something else.
True but i doubt they get more greedy become they won't get better offers that's why the details could be minor but the important we finally get him and its not july

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

These two have brought us back to greatness...

FztMQ9uX0AQOFbt

...Edu and his son, legends forever!
Will Edu ever get his praise I wonder?

Are people starting to see?:eyess:

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Sami Mokbel became my fav journalist this summer! Felt he's always first with the Rice news and seems to be highly connected.

Wonderful name too tbf

Mickey Rooney

True but i doubt they get more greedy become they won't get better offers that's why the details could be minor but the important we finally get him and its not july
Yep. WHU could also finance the receivable and there could be an agreement over covering the interest costs. Probably a few ways to slice this melon.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
This deal kinda proves what has been happening for a good ten or so years now, money means nothing now and England has kinda ruined football.

Go back to when I first got into football, I think Zidane to Madrid was the most expensive transfer at like £50 million or so.

Back then it was like, wow that money is for best of the best...now you look at the list and you have Maguire, Pepe, Murdyk, Enzo etc...going for ridiculous amounts...some after 1 good season, or even 1 good World Cup (that's 7 games ffs!)

This was all about getting the player, there was no grey area here...we either succeeded and got him, or failed and didn't...this is what the Premiership has done, WAY too much dirty money now.

If West Ham asked for like £200 million or something truly ridiculous, then yeah you walk away (but that was never gonna happen) but Rice is worth £100 million in 2023 imo, Palace rejected £75 million from us for Zaha...the market is just mad now, deal with it...football has lost it's subtly (and some of it's fun) in regards to transfers, it is what it is.

Great hit for our rep here, fair play to Arteta, Edu, Kroenke and everyone involved in getting this done...love it!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Will Edu ever get his praise I wonder?

Are people starting to see?:eyess:

The one thing you can use against him is the Mudryk deal, but so far that's turned out to be a blessing. Make no mistake he's been integral in the building of this squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom