• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

āœļø OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Idk what your beef is but if you would rather have Vieira come in than Xhaka if Havertz is injured you are clinically insaneā€¦
Is that the thing, to allow him to stay we always have to compare him with Elneny and Vieira? What happens if we actually do find a suitable replacement?

I'll definitely check with the doctor though, just to be sure

sdotzdot

Established Member
Tbh this one is a bit confusing. That threadmark was 6 weeks ago but the green tag was only put on yesterday. Naturally people will assume some new info must have come to light to change it from rumour to deal agreed now.
Everything you said is true, yet you somehow still got bodied by @A_G ffs.

I know Iā€™ll get hit next, but this really shouldnā€™t be green tagged.

Itā€™s confusing and it hurts my feelings.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby šŸŽ¼šŸŽµ
What do they mean they might have to improve their offer? @A_G told me a deal was agreed.
Xhaka is being offered at least a four-year contract in Germany and there is a feeling that if they view him as a long-term signing, then they should also have to pay around Ā£20m rather than the bargain deal which has so far been mooted.

This is purely conjecture from Cross, nothing to see here

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Xhaka is being offered at least a four-year contract in Germany and there is a feeling that if they view him as a long-term signing, then they should also have to pay around Ā£20m rather than the bargain deal which has so far been mooted.

This is purely conjecture from Cross, nothing to see here

Sounds like Cross is covering his basis. Indicates that Cross is having some level of doubt about the move.

Xhaka has already agreed his contract with Leverkusen. I know this from a source. Arsenal have not yet signed off on his release. This has been the case for over a month now. What we are hoping for is that Arsenal keeps him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­
Even tho i think john cross just talking BS everything look agreed according to German media and this was like month ago

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
You should not be laughing at insults but should be deleting them. What a strange post at a strange time.

Stop being a snow flake, you're consistently aggressive towards other members.

If you can't take it, don't dish it out. Simple as.

EDIT Just seen you've been hammerred. Funny how you think posting in Albanian will get past an actual Albanian who runs the website.

Deary me.

Arsel

Correct.
The deal's been done for weeks, and The Arsenal are only waiting for the replacements to be confirmed, before themselves confirming.

It'll be a sad day for me, as he's my National teams' Captain, but time marches on.

Just a shame he's going to Bayer - a scummier Club I couldn't imagine - well, maybe Hoffenheim - but that's beside the point.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ā­

Player:Rice
Correct.
The deal's been done for weeks, and The Arsenal are only waiting for the replacements to be confirmed, before themselves confirming.

It'll be a sad day for me, as he's my National teams' Captain, but time marches on.

Just a shame he's going to Bayer - a scummier Club I couldn't imagine - well, maybe Hoffenheim - but that's beside the point.

Just out of curiosity why are Bayer Leverkusen thought of poorly? I don't know a huge amount about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom