• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Little Chilli

Is Bukayo Saka...

• a GOOD inverted right-winger

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • a GREAT inverted right-winger

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • the GREATEST inverted right-winger

Votes: 66 52.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Good goal and assist. I’ll be honest it wasn’t his best game and he played ok in-spite of Bellerin.

There were a couple misplaced passes and stuff between them two. Also Bellerin never ever overlaps, so Saka would have to try dribble past two defenders each time instead of one.

All of our best stuff with Saka came from cross field passes from the opposite flank or Laca releasing him.
Yeah I noticed that. His best moments came from the middle or left then found him.

Bellerin really doesn’t do his RW any favours. Don’t know if that’s by design or just because he’s poor in an attacking sense.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Yeah I noticed that. His best moments came from the middle or left then found him.

Bellerin really doesn’t do his RW any favours. Don’t know if that’s by design or just because he’s poor in an attacking sense.
That infield nonsense looks intentional tbh. Arteta is right next to the touchline so if he’s supposed to be wide and overlapping he’d do it.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

That infield nonsense looks intentional tbh. Arteta is right next to the touchline so if he’s supposed to be wide and overlapping he’d do it.
I think it prevents the counter, probably something he picked up from Pep. City manage to do a bit of both though.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
R827c3f6518eb01b5e381fb338564f60e

...Euro 2004 team is shook, and I love it!
In terms of attacking talent, only J.Cole and Scholes are talented enough.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Then? Fabregas/busquets/Pirlo/Xavi/Kroos weren’t known for their dribbling skills too.

Nobody knows what your definition of technique is. I think you need a detailed analysis. Cause it seems like you don't consider players that can shoot, cross and dribble with pace, technical. I bet you don't think Gareth Bale is technical.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Put a proper full back behind him and he'll become even better. Bellerin is not doing him any favours.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

He must be on course to win YPOTY? Or maybe Foden. Saka has to win it, fingers crossed he stays injury free.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
He’s such an efficient player nothing unnecessarily flashy. Can see him turning into an end product machine like Bale soon enough. Again such a shame Wenger didn’t get to use him.

Jakarta

The thing that impresses me the most amount him is his ability to make the basic things look easy.

Unlike Bebe...

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Felt like we always lacked a player of Saka's profile during the Emirates era and then one pops up from the academy as soon as AW is gone. Wenger's luck i guess lol.

He's a 100m player for sure

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

He must be on course to win YPOTY? Or maybe Foden. Saka has to win it, fingers crossed he stays injury free.
Think Foden will win it...maybe because he's slightly better but probably. because he's...you know.

Anyway yeah, he's defo in the top 2 and it's not even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom