• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Little Chilli

Is Bukayo Saka...

• a GOOD inverted right-winger

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • a GREAT inverted right-winger

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • the GREATEST inverted right-winger

Votes: 66 52.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Bukayo is an absolutely ridiculous talent. His game intelligence is very reminiscent of Joshua Kimmich. Arsenal need to protect him and not make the same mistakes we made with Wilshere by overplaying him.

Hopefully Ødegaard will help him have a breather here and there.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He's got the footballing brain you'd typically expect from a CM but in the body of a winger. I've given up on trying to predict where he'll end up, there's no point. I've gotten so many things wrong about him because I just haven't seen a player like him before.

Sky's the limit.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

You always choose violence don’t you
:lol:
7-C8-F0063-A212-46-AE-AAD7-4205-EC01573-B.jpg

Last I checked Foden was City’s top scorer so he probably deserves it if things continue like this. Saka can win it the year after :D

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
He’s such an efficient player nothing unnecessarily flashy. Can see him turning into an end product machine like Bale soon enough. Again such a shame Wenger didn’t get to use him.
Saka is a great player and the next step for him is to make it more complicated for the opponent.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The thing that strikes me about Saka and ESR and the contrast with some of our other players (Auba included) is both constantly use their weaker foot to receive passes.

It may sound basic but it's the reason they don't have to faff about getting the ball out of their feet, which is one of the biggest technical deficiencies we have in defence and midfield.

Our transitions are so much quicker with them in the side.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
He's got the footballing brain you'd typically expect from a CM but in the body of a winger. I've given up on trying to predict where he'll end up, there's no point. I've gotten so many things wrong about him because I just haven't seen a player like him before.

Sky's the limit.

As the meme says ‘We’ve no choice but to STAN’. :lol:

He made me a believer as well bro. The kid is special.

Wryer

His spatial awareness and efficiency is unreal. No real flaws in his attacking game. Can also more than hold up his own as an emergency full back.

I like the comparisons with Lahm and Kimmich.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He must be on course to win YPOTY? Or maybe Foden. Saka has to win it, fingers crossed he stays injury free.
Foden can't win it.

Take away Foden from city. City are still just as good. Take away Saka from Arsenal and you're looking at far less effective team. It's easy to play well when you're playing alongside Sterling, mahrez, KDB, Aguero and the likes.

Foden can't win it.

Take away Foden from city. City are still just as good. Take away Saka from Arsenal and you're looking at far less effective team. It's easy to play well when you're playing alongside Sterling, mahrez, KDB, Aguero and the likes.
I agree somewhat but imagine we through Xhaka in that lineup, he would be banned from the team

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka

Sky's the limit.

You finally came to your senses. All that Malouda and Muller BS was a bit annoying.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

You finally came to your senses. All that Malouda and Muller BS was a bit annoying.
They’re both great players though. You were/are just determined to take it as a dig when it wasn’t.

Muller at his peak was one of the best in the world? Malouda at his peak was a key player in an elite Chelsea team.

Nothing wrong with speculating on a a players potential. You’re acting like I compared him to Theo and Joel Campbell.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
They’re both great players though. You were/are just determined to take it as a dig when it wasn’t.

Muller at his peak was one of the best in the world? Malouda at his peak was a key player in an elite Chelsea team.

Nothing wrong with speculating on a a players potential. You’re acting like I compared him to Theo and Joel Campbell.

Muller and Saka play nothing alike. Malouda a bit more understandable as he was a strong, athletic and pretty technical player. But he never had the potential in the final third that Saka does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It works. I am just waiting until everyone has copied it, then I shall come up with something new.

Herbert Chapman on the famous WM formation

Latest posts

Top Bottom