• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Aaron Ramsdale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom349

Currently watching Sheffield vs Bermingham, at around the 9th minute Ramsdale pinged a ball to the half way line taking out the 5 pressing players in the process.

27th minute mark nearly laces McGoldrick with a pass from a goal kick that lands just short of the opposite penalty box.

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Can't understand how anyone can convince themselves this is a good deal in anyway, tbh.

He's crap, he's expensive, he's weird looking...terrible all round!

Plutarch

I don't know what Ramsdale is like but we do really need another keeper. Leno is not good enough and needs competition.

Still annoying that we blundered so badly by getting rid of Martinez, instead of making him number one after his successful run in the team.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Nah, he's ugly as ****.

#MakeArsenalHandsomeAgain
It has been always obvious to me that this is the main reason for most to oppose this transfer.

Eventhough I agree that looks and demeanour can tell a lot about the person, and Ramsdale isn't very convincing in this regard.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Oooh big shout that, Nolan has some absolute crackers. Love Memento and Dunkirk, but would probably pick The Prestige or The Dark Knight as my absolute faves.

Watched Tenet recently and was a bit disappointed though. That film is seriously hard to follow. It's like an Arsenal Transfer window.

Think it's similar for me and on general, a big big fan of his, but Tenet was almost trash man.
Inception was a nice idea but he tried to hard a bit at some stage.

Tenet is inception on steroids, except that it really doesn't make any sense, he's trying to seem smarter than he actually is.

Need some new stuff after Covid now, I had some incredibly bad movies in the last years pre-covid and Endgame was also utter trash.

But ended it with Joker-Joker-1917-Parasite.
Can't get any better than this for a string of movies to watch.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It has been always obvious to me that this is the main reason for most to oppose this transfer.

Eventhough I agree that looks and demeanour can tell a lot about the person, and Ramsdale isn't very convincing in this regard.

Him being a proper crap goalie, doesn't help much either!

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I don't know what Ramsdale is like but we do really need another keeper. Leno is not good enough and needs competition.

Still annoying that we blundered so badly by getting rid of Martinez, instead of making him number one after his successful run in the team.
True, but we have history of replacing players not good enough with lesser players and managers not good enough with lesser ones. Hence our steady decline.

Tom349

Currently watching Sheffield vs Bermingham, at around the 9th minute Ramsdale pinged a ball to the half way line taking out the 5 pressing players in the process.

27th minute mark nearly laces McGoldrick with a pass from a goal kick that lands just short of the opposite penalty box.

78th minute mark saves a weak free kicks, fires a ball 70 yards onto Brewsters chest who is fouled.

Finished the game and got to say he was super comfortable on the ball. I knew we would only be interested in him if he was good with his distribution and this particular game showed it to be a strength of his.

Also another takeaway from this game was Sander Berge who ran the show, would be a very good option in a three man midfield.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

If he does end up coming though, I just hope we as a fanbase give him a chance even if he's not what we want. A bit tired of how the internet fandom in particular bash these players.

We need a number 2 and we would be in dire straights if something should god forbid happen to Leno.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If he does end up coming though, I just hope we as a fanbase give him a chance even if he's not what we want. A bit tired of how the internet fandom in particular bash these players.

We need a number 2 and we would be in dire straights if something should god forbid happen to Leno.
only way to win the fans is to preform. our fans should support him i'm glad our fans in emirates are not toxic as twitter so that will help if we sign him

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

only way to win the fans is to preform. our fans should support him i'm glad our fans in emirates are not toxic as twitter so that will help if we sign him
And that's fair, but let him be sh*t first is all I am saying.

You're right though, the match going fans are a bit better, forums and twitter is hyperbole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom